Posted By Tarampa Studios 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Problem.png
Tarampa Studios
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hey Peter, 

It's weird that nobody has reported this yet, but there seems to be 2 broken/incorrect/old links in the Patch/Bonus downloads on the registration page for CTA3 Pipeline Pro (when signed in to our accounts). 

e.g. The link for the Bonus Downloads called:
  *  "Crazytalk Animator 3 Online Whitepaper"
and  
 * "Crazytalk Animator 3 Online Whitepaper for Drawplus" 

... do not take us to any links for CTA3 whitepapers. Instead, they both only take us to this:

http://manual.reallusion.com/CrazyTalk_Animator_2/ENU/WhitePaper/default.asp 

... which is just the old CTA2 whitepaper for drawplus, (which contains a very old forum link in the question section, which hasn't been updated in at least 7 months, and reinforces the perception that it's outdated material).

But if that old whitepaper is supposed to apply to CTA3 as well now, since G2's are still applicable to CTA3, then can you please ask somebody to update the logopic on the welcome page of that document, so that new clients can see that it applies to both CTA2 and CTA3..? 

btw, I was going to log it into the feedback tracker, but the last two posts I logged way back in April are still waiting for responses/acknowledgement, so I'm guessing that you don't use that feature anymore..? 

Sad

Anita, aka "Bleetz" the Toon Wrangler @ Tarampa Studios
SYS: Win 8.1,  64-bit, i7-4770 CPU @3.4GHz,  
32GB RAM, Intel(R)Graphics 4600 & nVIDIA GTX1060 TI 

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
Hi Bleetz,

The links are correct and point the Flash and DrawPlus template whitepapers for creating multi angle G2 characters. The whitepapers and the templates are unchanged from the CTA2 versions and they apply only to G2 characters. They are not for creating CTA3 G3 characters. We will have a Photoshop PSD template for those soon.

We included then in member accounts for those who have purchased CTA3 but still wish to create multi angle G2 characters as the process is unchanged from CTA2.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Tarampa Studios
Tarampa Studios
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Ah, yes I did guess that, but it still needs to be reworded to make it clear.
At the moment, it's misleading and looks like an error. 

Anita, aka "Bleetz" the Toon Wrangler @ Tarampa Studios
SYS: Win 8.1,  64-bit, i7-4770 CPU @3.4GHz,  
32GB RAM, Intel(R)Graphics 4600 & nVIDIA GTX1060 TI 

Reading This Topic