Posted By christophergatti 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

CTA 3.0 Crashes When attaching face to bones in Composer Mode

Author
christophergatti
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (950 reputation)Veteran Member (950 reputation)Veteran Member (950 reputation)Veteran Member (950 reputation)Veteran Member (950 reputation)Veteran Member (950 reputation)Veteran Member (950 reputation)Veteran Member (950 reputation)Veteran Member (950 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Has anyone else experienced a problem with CTA crashing while attaching face to bones in Composer Mode? I have been experiencing this problem since upgrading to 3.0 Pipeline. Doesn't matter if it's an existing character or a custom. Resolution of graphics doesn't make a difference either. Every time I attache the face to the bone I hold my breath and wait for the crash! 
mezstor
mezstor
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (510 reputation)Veteran Member (510 reputation)Veteran Member (510 reputation)Veteran Member (510 reputation)Veteran Member (510 reputation)Veteran Member (510 reputation)Veteran Member (510 reputation)Veteran Member (510 reputation)Veteran Member (510 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I can not use CTA3 from the day that it was out. Every time i import a model it crashes and now i can not even open the program no more. I have three pages of communication between myself and the tech/develop team)\

I really hope they can fix this.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
christophergatti(12/22/2016)
Has anyone else experienced a problem with CTA crashing while attaching face to bones in Composer Mode? I have been experiencing this problem since upgrading to 3.0 Pipeline. Doesn't matter if it's an existing character or a custom. Resolution of graphics doesn't make a difference either. Every time I attache the face to the bone I hold my breath and wait for the crash! 

Do check that you are using version 3.02. If you are using 3.0 then that will likely be the problem.

Just go to Help > Check For Update in CTA3 and install the latest patch if you haven't already. Then check again for the issue.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
8 Years Ago by Peter (RL)

Reading This Topic