Profile Picture

Previewing PRB textures inside CC with lower end cards?

Posted By eternityblue 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
eternityblue
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
I am just wondering if there can possibly be a 'current frame preview' button added to Character Creator for users of cards that can't do real time GI and PBR. Initially there will be many in that boat, but it could be an alternative to switching between high and lower res textures to speed up the interface. If we could render a frame when needed, we could just leave the settings on a lower resolution until we are ready to just peer at it, so even for better cards, it could still be helpful. I am eagerly awaiting the Pirate Girl and CC 1.6, I just hope I have some way to see it all shine, even if not in real time. Anyhow, time is ticking, Santa and Krampus will be stalking our hallways soon enough. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My system: i7 3770 Gtx1060 6GB

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
The Character Creator 2.0 Beta and Lady Pirate will be released at the end of this month or very early January. As this will be a Beta release please share your views in the Feedback Tracker and on the forum after the release and the dev team will certainly consider any viable suggestions. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic