Cany Uninstall...

Posted By ESRO2 15 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
ESRO2
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
So I think I have a virus and need to reinstall CrazyTalk 6. The problem is that when I try to uninstall the program through "Add/Remove Programs" I get an error message saying "Setup has a problem and needs to close". I am able to remove many other programs, just not CrazyTalk. Is there a solution...or workaround? Please help. Thank you.Crying
Edited
15 Years Ago by ESROTU
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
If you are unable to uninstall Crazytalk 6 then you will still be able to install it again as long as you have not used up all the 5 clean installs allowed.

If you are planning a full reinstall of the Operating System then Crazytalk 6 will be removed during that process. Then you can install it again afterwards. Uninstalling Crazytalk 6 if you still have a virus won't make any difference. You need to clean your system completely first.

If you don't plan to reinstall the OS then please contact Support for assistance in removing Crazytalk 6.

Please use the link below.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic