Profile Picture

An IClone6 video: "We will eliminate you".

Posted By rebeldecuba 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
rebeldecuba
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (373 reputation)Senior Member (373 reputation)Senior Member (373 reputation)Senior Member (373 reputation)Senior Member (373 reputation)Senior Member (373 reputation)Senior Member (373 reputation)Senior Member (373 reputation)Senior Member (373 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
This is my first public work. The characters are made using the stylized morphs of IClone Character Creator. The fat Character is also edited in Blender.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOQaotg0zlo

colour
colour
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Very goodSmile

I liked the Characters. Especially the one on the left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

colour
colour
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Very goodSmile

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

rebeldecuba
rebeldecuba
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (373 reputation)Senior Member (373 reputation)Senior Member (373 reputation)Senior Member (373 reputation)Senior Member (373 reputation)Senior Member (373 reputation)Senior Member (373 reputation)Senior Member (373 reputation)Senior Member (373 reputation)

colour (12/20/2016)
Very goodSmile

Thank you so much. The left character has been created using the stylized morphs which are really powerful. I mean that I didn't make any other transformation outside of character creator.

toystorylab
toystorylab
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Last Active: 1 hour ago
Yo, nice characters BigGrin...
I have no idea what the clip is about, but the topic seems to be the "European Union"...
Either it is Anti-EU or Pro-EU. ??
I live in the EU and still believe it is a good idea to have this union.
But i don't think it should become "bigger and bigger", no expansion...
Where do you come from?

Toystorylab on Vimeo : https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ce44ea78-6984-47d8-9bf4-b783.png    Crassitudes (my "Alter Ego") on Youtube: https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/fcc4df30-b3a8-40a5-a427-0735.png

rebeldecuba
rebeldecuba
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Thanks for your kind comments.
The clip is from an old Greek movie of '60s which is dealing about the lies of the politicians. The orator makes mistakes with the pronunciation of the words, showing in reality what he has back in his mind. As an example he wants to say "we will ensure you=tha sas eksasfalisoume) but he says "we will eliminate you= Tha sas eksafanisoume". I tried to translate it, but it is very difficult as the whole speech plays with the words who are heard almost the same but their meaning is opposite. 
I am Greek. I used the EU flag because last 20 years, our corrupted political system, said only lies, using EU as the only safe and prosperous union. The result is 30% (officially) people without any job and any income. The issue is not if we are poor or not but if we live in a fair community or not. Personally I believe in a united humanity as John Lennon was believing.
EU is an imperialistic union and not a union of people. 

Reading This Topic