Profile Picture

Pretty lighting is no good if you have no scene

Posted By primeuser 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
primeuser
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (452 reputation)Senior Member (452 reputation)Senior Member (452 reputation)Senior Member (452 reputation)Senior Member (452 reputation)Senior Member (452 reputation)Senior Member (452 reputation)Senior Member (452 reputation)Senior Member (452 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
The new PBR render engine in IC7 looks great and that is the main reason I use IC as it takes 3000 hrs to render out animations in other software.  But...If you cannot make those animations what good is the PBR render engine?
We need additional tools to make animations.  Morph targets is sorely needed.16 "left over" facial slots is rather a joke.  And trying to apply those real time to your animations is head shaking. Constraints that are  better than reach targets.  The cloth engine works good enough but we need the ability to animate weight maps or better, actual pins that are key-frameable. 

I'm sure these and other issues have been raised numerous times before.  I am just adding my $.02 to get the developers to take these things seriously.  This is not Iclone 2 or some early version where these features were hard to add.  This is going to be Iclone "7" and its way past time to have these basic features added.
animagic
animagic
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 hours ago
What I always find somewhat amusing about "we need this and we need that" posts is that they are never ending and seem to be an excuse not to produce anything. There are actually people who make animated movies using keyframes. It's called stop-motion...Tongue

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Reading This Topic