06. What's new in CrazyTalk Animator v3.03

Posted By Peter (RL) 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago
v3.03 (3.03.1230.1) released on January 9th, 2017
Several bugs fixed.

1) Bugs Fixed:
Fixed: Memory did not release properly when exporting video and sequence images in some MAC environments.
Fixed: If the Resource Pack is not installed, caused the G2 Action Menu to not work, or cause a crash while saving.
Fixed: Program crashed when using the Content Manager in some environments.

v3.02 (3.02.1201.1) released on December 7th, 2016

Several new functions added, features enhanced, and bugs fixed.

1) Function and Content Enhanced:
Added: Fully supports video textures (.MOV and .MP4) on the Mac version.

2) Bugs Fixed:
Fixed: Program crashed when clicking Body Puppet on Motion Library Vol. 1~3 Content packs.
Fixed: The default binding was set to "Double Bind" when using "Add Image" to make a new layer in the Layer Manager.
Fixed: Memory issues caused the program to crash when selecting a character or entering Composer mode on a Mac.
Fixed: Some props with a color gradient (ex. Cloud on G3 Beach Scene) would not render correctly on a Mac.

v3.01 (3.01.1116.1) released on November 18th, 2016
Several new functions added, features enhanced, and bugs fixed.

1) Function and Content Enhanced:
Added: Now provide crash dump data to help issue tracking. Users can send us the file under C:\Users\(USER NAME)\AppData\Local\Temp\Reallusion\CTAv3.0(DATE)(TIME).dmp"

2) Bugs Fixed:
Fixed: Loading G3 Character caused crash on some CPUs which where not support SSE4 (ex. Intel Core2 2006-2009. Feedback Tracker
Fixed: FFD motion clips did not work on new imported images (without enabling Smooth Deformed Object).
Fixed: Some G2 characters Add/Del Joint Masks caused crash in Composer.
Fixed: G2 characters affected by 3D motions caused crash in Composer>Calibration.
Fixed: Problems with Left Eye in Buddy Characters created with Buddy Template. Feedback Tracker
Fixed: On a Mac, the 3D View was blank when the Progress Bar was processing.
Fixed: On a Mac, some external (ex. Samson - Meteor Mic) sound devices caused issues.

If you need help updating, please see the FAQ page HERE:-

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
6 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
soytinatiu
soytinatiu
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year

That was quickSmile Thanks! I can tell pride in workmanship when I see it. The more I use it the more I like it. I don't know if people who worked on it read this but if you, you really outdid yourselves on this one. There's nothing I can imagine that I can't create, and I can create it more quickly than before too. Thanks people!!!Smile
This is awesome!!!
P.S. The tool packs were pretty decent too. I use them all the time. I liked the program and the tool packs from the beginning, and the more you use them the more they grow on you.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

CrazyTalk Animator 3.03 was released today. Please see the first post for details. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

AriToons
AriToons
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Hi, please help me. I cant update 3.03. I dont see the patch in my Acount. 
Brick Loko
Brick Loko
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (985 reputation)Veteran Member (985 reputation)Veteran Member (985 reputation)Veteran Member (985 reputation)Veteran Member (985 reputation)Veteran Member (985 reputation)Veteran Member (985 reputation)Veteran Member (985 reputation)Veteran Member (985 reputation)

Hi Guys,

I'm having issues to download the update.

When I click the  "check for Update", I'm directed to the main page from the "Reallusion" website.
I tried using the startup menu option and the one on the "Help" menu.

Anybody else having the same issue?

Best
animagic
animagic
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 45 minutes ago
ElAriel (1/16/2017)
Hi, please help me. I cant update 3.03. I dont see the patch in my Acount. 

It seems that the new member account page only shows full updates and no longer patches. I don't have CTA3, but I've seen this with iClone and CrazyTalk 8.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Edited
7 Years Ago by animagic
Snarp Farkle
Snarp Farkle
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
rstra (1/16/2017)
Hi Guys,

When I click the  "check for Update", I'm directed to the main page from the "Reallusion" website.

Best

I accessed it by clicking on the "Reallusion Live Update" button in my taskbar.  If there's an update available the "Update Now(U)" link will be active.

Dell XPS 8900, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3408 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s), 16 GB RAM, - 4 GB GeForce GTX 745, NVIDIA compatible.
Acer Aspire V Nitro Laptop,  2.5GHz Intel Core i5-7300HQ processor with 6MB cache,  256GB solid state drive, 16GB Ram,  4 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics.

Edited
7 Years Ago by Snarp Farkle
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

rstra (1/16/2017)
Hi Guys,

Best

I just checked and the Help > Check For Update link in CTA3 took me to the page below. Are you not getting this page? If so which browser are you using?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/fbae3645-ca3c-4f98-ae17-b792.png

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

animagic (1/16/2017)

It seems that the new member account page only shows full updates and no longer patches. I don't have CTA3, but I've seen this with iClone and CrazyTalk 8.

Hi Animagic,

This is an intentional change in the new Member pages. The FAQ page below explains the ways to update your software.

http://kb.reallusion.com/General/50020/Four-methods-to-update-Reallusion-software-to-the-latest-version

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Brick Loko
Brick Loko
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (985 reputation)Veteran Member (985 reputation)Veteran Member (985 reputation)Veteran Member (985 reputation)Veteran Member (985 reputation)Veteran Member (985 reputation)Veteran Member (985 reputation)Veteran Member (985 reputation)Veteran Member (985 reputation)

Hi Peter,

I'm using Chrome on Windows 10. But even when I change my default browser, I have the same problem.
When I click on "check for update" I get the reallusion.com page.

Funny is that when I do the same (check if there is an update) on iClone6 or Crazy Talk 8, I got the right result ( the menu with the version and update option if required)
I only get the wrong webpage on CTA3

If helps, my version from CTA3 is 3.02.1201.1

Updated: Just tried again today and the update menu is showing.
Not sure what was wrong, but now it is working

Thanks again

Edited
7 Years Ago by rstra

Reading This Topic