OPINIONS - Official Cloud Animator Open Beta Suggestion Thread

Posted By Ola(RL) 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

OPINIONS - Official Cloud Animator Open Beta Suggestion Thread

Author
Cory Chang
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Today @ 3:44 AM
Hi Kay, 

Cloud Animator now has been launch last month. 
You may come back and visit us on https://www.reallusion.com/cloudanimator/
This time we prepare some business features (Download and Collaboartion) and hoping you can enjoy it!!

Best Wishes

Cory
Cory Chang
Cory Chang
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)

arcoflight (12/12/2016)
I just tested out the new Cloud Animator and I think it is fantastic. Very cool idea and can be very powerful for many practical uses on the web for musicians, artists, web designers, etc. I hope there will be a way we can purchase something so that we can take off your logo and info. Just so it plays clean on a website as we wish. I would buy it. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to seeing this evolve, hopefully it will just get better and more features. I already love iClone, but I really like this also to do some quick, easy and powerful way to communicate online with my fans, customers, friends, family etc.
If I could publish it and embed it inside my website(s) without the logo and company info, that would be super! Thanks

Hi arcoflight, 

The Cloud Animator v1.0 has been launched since last month. This time you may "Download" your project and host by yourself. Of course, you can exchange the logo, too.
Please  go to https://www.reallusion.com/cloudanimator/hosting.html, and enjoy it.

Best Wishes

Cory

Cory Chang
Cory Chang
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

HarryHansen (3/19/2017)
Hello Guys,

I love your Cloud Animator Service a lot.
Today I saw that Beta will end in April/May 2017.
Is it planned to start Cloud Animator as a payed Service?
I like to start a promotion campain for our products.
Please tell me about the future of Cloud Animator .... Would be great to know that you will continue it!

Tanks a lot and with best regards,
Stefan Schwarz (alias HarryHansen)
Senior Support Engineer - Campana and Schott

Hi Harry, 

Can't wait to tell you Cloud Animator paid version has been launche since last month.
You can visit our website to know more!!
https://www.reallusion.com/cloudanimator/feature.html

THX

Best Wishes

Cory

Edited
7 Years Ago by Cory Chang
Cory Chang
Cory Chang
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

josefa (3/31/2017)

It is certainly a great product. We are impatient to use the commercial version. We will use it to create tutorials for e-learning. We would be very convenient that in its commercial version was not limited to more than 40 scenes, and that the audio could have an extension of more than 30 seconds. Thank you very much.Josefa Tormos

Hi josefa, 

Glad to hear you about Cloud Animator. 
About the limitation of each project, in the paid version which has been launched since last month, you can apply our new feature "Auto Next page", to connect the two project together.
You may insert your next project's published link as the following image, and the system will auto play it when finishing the previous project.

Or you can go the https://www.reallusion.com/cloudanimator/auto-next-page.html to know more.

Moreover, when you insert your custom music, please focus on the "Background Music" first in the content manager, and then upload your file.
The music formats support mp3, wav, and ogg, and max size us 6MB. So you can upload your file more than 30 sec for each music.

Cory Chang
Cory Chang
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

joseppascal (9/9/2017)
Sorry guys, the tools is really cool and amazing, thanks for share whit the community. Howewer:
I want to finish my presentation but in the last 3 weeks THE WEB DOESNT WORK!!!! When you think that can solve this problem???

Thanks in advance for the answer.

Hi joseppascal, 

Sorry for replying you this late. 
Would mind telling us your Cloud Animator Account, and we will check it out!!
Or you may access it again in the new version, https://www.reallusion.com/cloudanimator/

if you still have the problem, please go the feedback tracker to report it, https://www.reallusion.com/FeedBackTracker
and we will take care of it!!

THX

Cory

Edited
7 Years Ago by Cory Chang
Cory Chang
Cory Chang
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

hcameron90 (7/15/2017)
It's July 15 and the Cloud animator is still in BETA. You claimed the real product would be released in April. 
Is there any new info about the release date? Will it come out in the fall, maybe in August?

Hi hcameron90, 

Thanks for your patience. Cloud Animator paid version now is launch since last month.
You may visit our website to know more features in this version!!
https://www.reallusion.com/cloudanimator/

Best Wishes

Cory
Cory Chang
Cory Chang
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Bleetz (9/13/2017)
... also, I just tried it again, and none of the templates seem to be working. 

e.g. Select a template for a Resume, or Greeting Card, and they *seem* to load okay... a menu of pages does appear in the left hand column, but the main workspace is blank for the resume and just green for the greeting card.

Meanwhile, the pages in the menu column promise that they should look great with all that fancy formatting, but I can't easily see how to edit any of them.

e.g. none of the usual commands seem to work; ie double clicking on them doesn't load them into the workspace, neither does a single click, right click, "add" icon or what looks like a "new page" icon in the pop-up window for each page. 

Trusting how user friendly Reallusion Software usually is, this seems very out of character to me, so I am sure I must be missing something very easy, that's staring me... 
I just can't see how to edit the templates at all now. 

Has anything changed? 

Hi Bleetz, 

Thanks for your advice, and we will provide them to Cloud Animator team.
For the template use, how about visit us "Getting Started" in our official website.
https://www.reallusion.com/cloudanimator/getting_start.html

We highly recommend you can watch the Quick start tutorial in only 5 mins.(Field trip Proposal)
You can understand Cloud Animator more, and help you to make your first own Cloud Animator interactive project.

If you still have some problems or advice, please feel free let us know anytime, thanks!

Best Wishes

Cory

Reading This Topic