Posted By Ola(RL) 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

OPINIONS - Official Cloud Animator Open Beta Suggestion Thread

Author
Ola(RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 Years Ago

Dear Beta Users,
Welcome to the Cloud Animator Open Beta!
Please post your SUGGESTION(s) and RECOMMENDATION(s) here.
If you encounter any BUG(s), please report through FEEDBACK TRACKER.
Feedback Tracker will help you to track the fix status of the bug(s)you reported.
Before reporting, please go to FAQ section of Cloud Animator to see if the problem can be solved.

Here are the currently known issues of Cloud Animator, these DO NOT need to be reported.
* Cloud Animator service only supports Andriod 5 or above/ iOS 9 or above.
* This BETA will only work with the following browsers: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and please update your browser to the latest version.
For more information, please go to FAQ.

Bug reporting format, please check HERE.
**How to report bug through Feedback Tracker:
1. Go to Feedback Tracker and click NEW on the up-right corner:
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0132df54-5c0d-451d-a179-0a3e.png

2.Login with Reallusion account:
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/39f84a12-96fe-42de-b955-16fe.png

3.Select Cloud Animator:
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/79e105e5-2826-47e6-95d8-6d00.png

4.Reporting bug.

For more details, Please refer HERE.

Edited
8 Years Ago by Ola(RL)
arcoflight
arcoflight
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (256 reputation)Senior Member (256 reputation)Senior Member (256 reputation)Senior Member (256 reputation)Senior Member (256 reputation)Senior Member (256 reputation)Senior Member (256 reputation)Senior Member (256 reputation)Senior Member (256 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
I just tested out the new Cloud Animator and I think it is fantastic. Very cool idea and can be very powerful for many practical uses on the web for musicians, artists, web designers, etc. I hope there will be a way we can purchase something so that we can take off your logo and info. Just so it plays clean on a website as we wish. I would buy it. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to seeing this evolve, hopefully it will just get better and more features. I already love iClone, but I really like this also to do some quick, easy and powerful way to communicate online with my fans, customers, friends, family etc.
If I could publish it and embed it inside my website(s) without the logo and company info, that would be super! Thanks
Beltie
Beltie
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Looking forward to using the Christmas Templates on Cloud Animator.....Just one thing, could you please keep those of us who live in the Southern Hemisphere in mind when designing the scenes. That is......No Snow, maybe a beach scene.  I Love Reallusion!
vincechua
vincechua
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)

arcoflight (12/12/2016)
I just tested out the new Cloud Animator and I think it is fantastic. Very cool idea and can be very powerful for many practical uses on the web for musicians, artists, web designers, etc. I hope there will be a way we can purchase something so that we can take off your logo and info. Just so it plays clean on a website as we wish. I would buy it. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to seeing this evolve, hopefully it will just get better and more features. I already love iClone, but I really like this also to do some quick, easy and powerful way to communicate online with my fans, customers, friends, family etc.
If I could publish it and embed it inside my website(s) without the logo and company info, that would be super! Thanks

100% agreed on the self hosted part Smile
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Last Active: 6 hours ago
arcoflight(12/12/2016)
I hope there will be a way we can purchase something so that we can take off your logo and info.

The option to remove the logo will be available once the full version is released. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Beltie (12/13/2016)
Looking forward to using the Christmas Templates on Cloud Animator.....Just one thing, could you please keep those of us who live in the Southern Hemisphere in mind when designing the scenes. That is......No Snow, maybe a beach scene.  I Love Reallusion!

Hi Beltie

The background image can be one of your own, you are not limited to the included backgrounds. Just click the Upload button as shown below to use one of your own backgrounds.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c2da362d-5633-4b56-aa9c-cae7.png

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

knuwest69
knuwest69
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Hi
When I'm uploading my own clips from my pc, I can't get transparent background. How do I solve this?

Solved. Saved as png with chroma background color.
Edited
7 Years Ago by knuwest69
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

knuwest69 (2/22/2017)
Hi
When I'm uploading my own clips from my pc, I can't get transparent background. How do I solve this?

Solved. Saved as png with chroma background color.

Glad to hear you solved the problem. Wink

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

KayParks
KayParks
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (735 reputation)Veteran Member (735 reputation)Veteran Member (735 reputation)Veteran Member (735 reputation)Veteran Member (735 reputation)Veteran Member (735 reputation)Veteran Member (735 reputation)Veteran Member (735 reputation)Veteran Member (735 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year

Hi,

I’m thinking of using the Cloud Animator to create a training  project to use in April. It may be as large as 50 slides. Is there a size limit on the Beta version?  Also when is the Beta due to expire? Will it at least be active during the first  week of April?

Thanks

Kay

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

KayParks (3/5/2017)

Hi,

I’m thinking of using the Cloud Animator to create a training  project to use in April. It may be as large as 50 slides. Is there a size limit on the Beta version?  Also when is the Beta due to expire? Will it at least be active during the first  week of April?

Thanks

Kay

Hi Kay,

The maximum number of slides in Cloud Animator is currently 40. This normally is plenty for most projects. Regarding when the Beta will end, at the moment this has not been confirmed but it is tentatively scheduled for April / May 2017. Sadly at this time I can't be more precise than that.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic