Three urgent questions from a beginner.

Posted By RumataM 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Question.png
RumataM
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (360 reputation)Senior Member (360 reputation)Senior Member (360 reputation)Senior Member (360 reputation)Senior Member (360 reputation)Senior Member (360 reputation)Senior Member (360 reputation)Senior Member (360 reputation)Senior Member (360 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hello!
I'm
going to use Motion Capture solution using Kinect and I have a couple of questions.
I need to make an urgent decision on the purchase of the equipment for this technique until tomorrow, so I would be very grateful for your early response.

1) As I understand, from the hardware side, all I need is a kinect and a
connector to connect it to a computer, right ?
2)
In the description of this technique ( http://www.reallusion.com/iclone/mocap/setup.html ), I have seen mentions of "Xbox One Kinect sensor" and "Xbox 360 Kinect sensor". What is the difference between them and which one is best for Motion Capture?
3)
I would appreciate comments from those who have tried this motion capture technique - are you satisfied with the result? Is it possible to make a qualitative mocap using this technique?

Thank you very much in advance!
Edited
8 Years Ago by RumataM
JIX
JIX
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
It seems to me that sw00000p is an undercover RL associate. Wink
Edited
8 Years Ago by JJJAM

Reading This Topic