Order iClone 7 NOW!

Posted By Atonnis 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
hattori kun
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Uh. What is this coupon?
https://www.reallusion.com/member/memberdmt.aspx?id=2763&lang=1&utm_source=premium&utm_medium=webpage&utm_campaign=dmt&utm_term=iClone%207%20Pre-Order%20NOW!%20Upgrade%20&%20Get%20the%20Limited-time%20Exclusive%20Bonus!

We can get 10% on the pre order price?
wires
wires
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
You can get 10% off RL Store prices. The upgrade prices are still the same as already published.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

scripture81800
scripture81800
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (844 reputation)Veteran Member (844 reputation)Veteran Member (844 reputation)Veteran Member (844 reputation)Veteran Member (844 reputation)Veteran Member (844 reputation)Veteran Member (844 reputation)Veteran Member (844 reputation)Veteran Member (844 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
hattori kun (11/25/2016)
I'm continuosly impressed with this company. This is next level.

Don't sell out to Autodesk or Adobe. BigGrin

I Hope you know that is not iclone 7. that is iclone 6 pro.
wires
wires
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
@scripture81800

None of what is contained in the WIP video is possible inside the public release of any version of iClone 6. Watch the video all the way through and read the Disclaimer at the end regarding the GUI. They are demonstrating iClone 7 features using a hybrid IC6 UI. 

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

Edited
8 Years Ago by wires
Atonnis
Atonnis
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Sorry to harp back on about what I was talking about in the first pages, but since people are actually reading this thread I'm going to attempt to take advantage of anyone who has the knowledge...

Does anyone know why my alembic exports are not only 10GB in size regardless of animation length, and why the animation that exports with said character is absolutely as slow and clunky as it possibly could be in Maya and Unreal?  Also if you choose to export with textures, where do those textures go?

Also, does anyone have any tips on settings to choose.  The tutorial videos were all done out from the beta version and the alembic export window has changed.  I know what the skeletal, etc options mean, but what about the rest, including the type?
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Atonnis (11/28/2016)
Sorry to harp back on about what I was talking about in the first pages, but since people are actually reading this thread I'm going to attempt to take advantage of anyone who has the knowledge...

Does anyone know why my alembic exports are not only 10GB in size regardless of animation length, and why the animation that exports with said character is absolutely as slow and clunky as it possibly could be in Maya and Unreal?  Also if you choose to export with textures, where do those textures go?

Also, does anyone have any tips on settings to choose.  The tutorial videos were all done out from the beta version and the alembic export window has changed.  I know what the skeletal, etc options mean, but what about the rest, including the type?

@Animagic... Sorry to put you on the spot, but do your have any insight to share?  I seem to recall you doing some of the better tests when Alembic export became available.  Not tutorials, but demonstrations of success and proofs-of-concept.  I touched it and remember being impressed  with the export speed, but I haven't really touched it since the initial release.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

45thdiv
45thdiv
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I'm curious to know if iClone7 will support SLI (Multiple Nvidia graphics cards linked together).  Having 3 cards with only 1 card being used by iClone6 is a sad thing.  Why not take advantage of the multiple GPUs and memory?

Matthew

PC stats:
Intel Core i7-5930K Processor (6-cores, 15MB Cache, Overclocked to 3.9 GHz with Turbo Boost)

Windows 10
Graphics card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics, 8GB
Memory - 16GB Quad Channel  DDR4 at 2133MHz
DirectX - 12

256GB SSD 6Gb/s main HD + 4TB 6kRPM SATA 6Gb/s Storage

animagic
animagic
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 10 hours ago
45thdiv (11/28/2016)
I'm curious to know if iClone7 will support SLI (Multiple Nvidia graphics cards linked together).  Having 3 cards with only 1 card being used by iClone6 is a sad thing.  Why not take advantage of the multiple GPUs and memory?

The reason is that in SLI memory is shared, so it doesn't give you any advantage in that regard. You may get some processing advantage, but you have to contend with processing overhead between the cards. Your best investment is a single card with as much memory as you can afford.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

45thdiv
45thdiv
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I had a feeling that was going to be the case. Thanks.

Matthew

PC stats:
Intel Core i7-5930K Processor (6-cores, 15MB Cache, Overclocked to 3.9 GHz with Turbo Boost)

Windows 10
Graphics card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics, 8GB
Memory - 16GB Quad Channel  DDR4 at 2133MHz
DirectX - 12

256GB SSD 6Gb/s main HD + 4TB 6kRPM SATA 6Gb/s Storage

rgreenidge
rgreenidge
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Thanks Atonnis, I think I'll wait until iClone7 is released now. I told myself after getting screwed with video editing programs to never buy one unless they offer a free trial, after buying one from Pinnacle because they had 5.1 audio, and Ulead now Corel, told me they were not going to make a 5.1 audio version in the future, but later did and I switched back. The Pinnacle company didn't offer free trials of there products, but Ulead did. So I bought the 5.1 audio version from Pinnacle, and it worked fine, until you finished the project and if you had a AMD processor or video card, you could not see the menu on the DVD you made, the menu screen was black and if you guessed right where the button was, it played. That was in October, and they didn't have it working until May, but only after you bought a new motherboard and video card. As a few folks said; iClone 7? You still have problems and things to fix with your iClone 6. I know there is no iClone 7 Pro, but as my beef has been that you call this a professional program, but you lowered the quality of your mp4 encoders, then will only let your encoder go only to a "8". Why do I have to use PNG sequential files, because you use low quality mp4 encoder? I cannot accept that with iC7 and it's probably the only thing I need. Other video editing programs are now using H265 encoding, will that be included? Is it in the plans maybe for iClone 7.0, .1 or .2? I'll be just wasting my time and money if it's not. Not everybody needs the same stuff, but I'm sure nobody spends time with details, CC avatars to have a fuzzy video. iClone 6 has given me just about everything I need. I can deal with the buggy final rendering when I have a large project, but that really needs to be fixed without me splitting up my scene. The new bells and whistles are fine, but let's make sure the old stuff is fixed first and works like it's suppose to. I don't really need iClone 7 for lighting, I can tweak the lighting and colors with all the lighting options that was added in iClone 6. But if you fixed or improved the output rendering engines that would make it easier on me. By the time iClone 7.1 may be out I will probably be finished with my movie. I just decided to not sit and wait. Why? Dates for soft or hardware are not written in stone. Bugs? I know about the new stuff, but what has been improved, fixed in the first version of iC7?  For those who don't know the difference in H264 (mp4) vs H265, here it is.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL22L0mRSDs  Yes I hear the H265 licensing is expensive, but some lower budget video editing programs have it now. If iClone7 is all of that, I won't mind missing the discount for pre-ordering. After my movie is finished, will I even use iClone again? It's not really in my plans. Have a great weekend.    

Home built; ASRock X570 Pro 4, AMD Ryzen 9-5950X CPU, AMD RADEON RX6900XT, 16GB video card, 131GB of RAM.

Reading This Topic