Order iClone 7 NOW!

Posted By Atonnis 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
brothertcoleman
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
Hi I'm still a bit confused on what to buy?

I'm thinking I want this(1st picture),but what exactly does the Studio Pipeline (2nd picture)include for the price difference?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cfc6ed46-0f28-4ac0-aef8-b3fa.png

| Windows 10 64bit / iClone6 Pro /CrazyTalk 8 Pipline /FaceFilter v3 PRO/ CrazyTalk Animator 3 Pipeline/Serif DrawPlus X8 / 3DXchange 6 Pro /WidgetCast PRO/DP Animation Maker /PopVideo 3
ThomasXXL
ThomasXXL
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (207 reputation)Junior Member (207 reputation)Junior Member (207 reputation)Junior Member (207 reputation)Junior Member (207 reputation)Junior Member (207 reputation)Junior Member (207 reputation)Junior Member (207 reputation)Junior Member (207 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Months Ago
Kelleytoons (11/25/2016)
ThomasXXL (11/25/2016)
Kelleytoons (11/25/2016)

Any chance we can KNOW if we are part of that first group?  At least an email saying "You lost the lottery!" or some such?

Have a look at your Order-History. Is there a iClone 7 Early Access Serial Number? Then, I think, you won the race.

Must not have then -- there is a link to Bonus/Serial number in that early access part, but it says "Will be available after launch".

So, sadly, no.  (I would advise anyone else thinking this to then give up.  Not horrible, mind you, but disappointing.  Then again, if they have already sold $200K worth of product that's a very good sign.  I want this company to be around a LONG time).

after purchase you should have get Delivery Information Mails from Reallusion Store and there should be a Delivery information for "iClone 7 Early Access" including your serial number.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homebuild computer, Intel i7-6700K, Mainboard Asus Z170-K, 32GB Ram, Windows 10 Pro 64Bit
Asus Geforce GTX 970 4GB, Asus VH242H Monitor, XBox One Kinect Sensor

iClone 6 Pro, 3DXchange 6 Pipeline, CC Essential Complete Bundle, CrazyTalk 8 Pipeline, popVideo 3
Mocap-plugin

theschemer
theschemer
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Months Ago
brothertcoleman (11/26/2016)
Hi I'm still a bit confused on what to buy?

I'm thinking I want this(1st picture),but what exactly does the Studio Pipeline (2nd picture)include for the price difference?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cfc6ed46-0f28-4ac0-aef8-b3fa.png

I too am wondering about this. I would like to see a comparison chart between the Pro, Pipeline, and Studio versions like they usually make with the other software for complete understanding of what you are getting. You also have to keep in mind if you go Pro with the thought you can upgrade to Studio later, the price difference will be a lot more later, so now is the time to get Studio. Smile
Edited
3 Years Ago by theschemer
wires
wires
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.5K reputation)

Last Active: 7 minutes ago
There is a comparison chart of the packages on this page - you need to scroll down to the page bottom to view it.

The "Studio Pipeline Suite" contains:

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/b1909c93-0f30-42cb-b80e-55e1.png

There is more information available on the Reallusion Store page.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (1903), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-431.70), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

theschemer
theschemer
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Months Ago
wires (11/26/2016)
There is a comparison chart of the packages on this page - you need to scroll down to the page bottom to view it.

So the CC Essential Complete Bundle is the difference between the Pipeline and the Studio, correct?
Thanks,
TS
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
ThomasXXL (11/26/2016)
Kelleytoons (11/25/2016)
ThomasXXL (11/25/2016)
Kelleytoons (11/25/2016)

Any chance we can KNOW if we are part of that first group?  At least an email saying "You lost the lottery!" or some such?

Have a look at your Order-History. Is there a iClone 7 Early Access Serial Number? Then, I think, you won the race.

Must not have then -- there is a link to Bonus/Serial number in that early access part, but it says "Will be available after launch".

So, sadly, no.  (I would advise anyone else thinking this to then give up.  Not horrible, mind you, but disappointing.  Then again, if they have already sold $200K worth of product that's a very good sign.  I want this company to be around a LONG time).

after purchase you should have get Delivery Information Mails from Reallusion Store and there should be a Delivery information for "iClone 7 Early Access" including your serial number.

Right, after reviewing what I got I've decided I DID get the early bird special or whatever the heck it's called, since I have two distinct serial numbers for iClone 7 (one for the regular release, and the other for the early one).  So all is well.

I have to say I was ALWAYS going to buy this, but I sure wish we had more info because, while the renders look beautiful, they are not the main thing I want.

Alienware Aurora R7, Win 10, i7-8700k, 4.7GHz CPU, 32GB RAM, GTX Titan XP (12GB), Samsung 960 Pro 2TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
animagic
animagic
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.1K reputation)

Last Active: 33 minutes ago
It would be nice to have a countdown number stating how many early access seats are left. I'm going to pre-order Pipeline because the price difference before and after release is significant (for me), but cash is tight right now.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/1a09220f-ab50-42ac-ad1a-33ec.pnghttps://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/d14339d0-cd32-4b35-88f9-40a0.png

RobertoColombo
RobertoColombo
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.6K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
wires (11/26/2016)

I wonder whether the CC is going to be the same as of today or will they create a new version for IC7 ?
This could make a big difference in terms of Pipeline vs. Studio bundle...

Cheers

Roberto

My PC:
OS: Windows 10 Pro English 64-bit / CPU: Intel i7-9700 3.6GHz / MB: ASUS ROG Strix Z390  RAM: 32GB DDR4 2.6GHz / HD: 2TB+3TB  /  
SSD: 2x512GB Samsung 860 EVO / 
VB: Palit GTX2080 TI GamingPro 11GB / AB: embedded in the MB and VB (audio from the VB with an HDMI splitter) / DirectX: 12

justaviking
justaviking
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.9K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
animagic (11/27/2016)
It would be nice to have a countdown number stating how many early access seats are left. I'm going to pre-order Pipeline because the price difference before and after release is significant (for me), but cash is tight right now.

What is the difference between "member" price and "pre-order" price for Pipeline?
I see "member" vs. "regular," but I assume we can still get the member price in January or February, and the only loss is the early access and the lady pirate character.

*New* users have the most to gain or lose with the pre-order deal, if I'm reading it right.  Basically new customers can get the "member" price by pre-ordering.

At the top of the Pre-Order page, it says, "Secure Your Early Access & Limited-Time Exclusive Bonus."  So you can miss out on being the first 1,000 with early access and the lady pirate, but it does not say you'll miss out on the "member" price if you're an existing customer.

Did I miss something obvious?  (I've barely started my morning coffee, so I may be thinking less clearly than normal, which is saying a lot.)

ADDED:
One last thing... about the "first 1,000"

Do you ever see those ads on TV that say, "Order in the next 10 minutes, and you get a free replacement head for your new mop!"  Do you really think you won't get it if you called 20 minutes later?  I wonder if everyone who orders by the Dec 31 deadline is considered one of the first 1,000.  Yes, I'm speculating out loud, but that would make sense (typical marketing ploy to generate a sense of urgency.)  It has been reported here by a couple who have already pre-ordered have noticed they did not get any email confirmation telling they there were (or were not) in the first 1,000 people.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 7, i7-3770k CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 16GB RAM, Asus P8Z77-V Pro motherboard, 500 GB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Edited
3 Years Ago by justaviking
hattori kun
hattori kun
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.8K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Looks like the savings for preorder are in the 20-70 bucks depending on which one you get.
0 if you're only getting IC7.

Reading This Topic