Profile Picture

Is it possible to have a more detailed mouth line?

Posted By Miichael 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Miichael
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (628 reputation)Veteran Member (628 reputation)Veteran Member (628 reputation)Veteran Member (628 reputation)Veteran Member (628 reputation)Veteran Member (628 reputation)Veteran Member (628 reputation)Veteran Member (628 reputation)Veteran Member (628 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
The mouth line is a little clean and straight, is there a way of roughing it up a bit? For instance, I have a rocky character and I would like to have a detailed mouth line that wraps around the bumps of his mouth. Is there a way to do this? For instance, can I import lips with alpha channels in and place them on my character?

Best wishes,

M
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Unfortunately it isn't possible to add additional fitting points for the lips. If you are working with a 2D head, do make sure you have selected "Detail" mode as this will give you a total of 7 fitting points to use (Basic only has 3). If you are working with a 3D head you have a maximum number of 8 points for the lips.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic