Profile Picture

Flash and Drawplus Template CTA 3 Pipeline Purchase

Posted By daisymig 8 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
daisymig
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (417 reputation)Senior Member (417 reputation)Senior Member (417 reputation)Senior Member (417 reputation)Senior Member (417 reputation)Senior Member (417 reputation)Senior Member (417 reputation)Senior Member (417 reputation)Senior Member (417 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I just purchased several packages including CrazyTalk Animator 3 pipeline. I was eager to get started creating my own characters. I've spent a lot of time on youtube watching tutorials on how to create your own characters using the flash template and drawplus template. However for the life of me I can not find where to download either one of these templates. Can someone from support tell me how I can download these?

Thank you for your help,
Daisy
jolife
jolife
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)

Search for the whitepaper....i think it is part of that download.
jolife
jolife
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)

Go into Registration, Patch and Bonus.  Click on the Patch/Bonus and download the template.
daisymig
daisymig
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (417 reputation)Senior Member (417 reputation)Senior Member (417 reputation)Senior Member (417 reputation)Senior Member (417 reputation)Senior Member (417 reputation)Senior Member (417 reputation)Senior Member (417 reputation)Senior Member (417 reputation)

Thanks for your help but I have done that before. Unfortunately there are no templates for me to download Sad I've attached a screenshot, my only options are to download CTA plus the two bonus downloads which do not contain the templates.https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/28cd2cb0-1708-40b4-a7b1-0e8d.jpg
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
daisymig (11/21/2016)
Thanks for your help but I have done that before. Unfortunately there are no templates for me to download Sad I've attached a screenshot, my only options are to download CTA plus the two bonus downloads which do not contain the templates.

Hi Daisy,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will check why the templates and whitepapers are not in user accounts and will let you know when we get this sorted.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

daisymig
daisymig
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Peter (RL) (11/21/2016)
daisymig (11/21/2016)
Thanks for your help but I have done that before. Unfortunately there are no templates for me to download Sad I've attached a screenshot, my only options are to download CTA plus the two bonus downloads which do not contain the templates.

Hi Daisy,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will check why the templates and whitepapers are not in user accounts and will let you know when we get this sorted.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for looking into this for me!
fortemac
fortemac
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (290 reputation)Senior Member (290 reputation)Senior Member (290 reputation)Senior Member (290 reputation)Senior Member (290 reputation)Senior Member (290 reputation)Senior Member (290 reputation)Senior Member (290 reputation)Senior Member (290 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
I don't have any templates either, but I am more interested in the Photoshop one anyway.

daisymig
daisymig
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

fortemac (11/21/2016)
I don't have any templates either, but I am more interested in the Photoshop one anyway.

I'm looking forward to that one too since I'm pretty good with photoshop, I am wondering how that would work without loosing quality since it's not vector base...guess we'll see!  But I still want the flash and drawplus templates, they were one of the reasons why I bought CTA pipeline.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
The Flash and DrawPlus Templates should now be in the accounts of all those who have purchased CTA3 Pipeline. Smile

Just login and click the "Patch/Bonus" link for CTA3 to find them.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/32547d6a-8ee7-4e3f-866b-31dd.png

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

daisymig
daisymig
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Thank you for your help! Now gonna play.....Wink

Reading This Topic