Profile Picture

Can we import our own human characters for animation into Crazy Talk Animator 3?

Posted By vicki1112 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Can we import our own human characters for animation into Crazy Talk...

Author
vicki1112
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (310 reputation)Senior Member (310 reputation)Senior Member (310 reputation)Senior Member (310 reputation)Senior Member (310 reputation)Senior Member (310 reputation)Senior Member (310 reputation)Senior Member (310 reputation)Senior Member (310 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hi. I've been using Crazy Talk for some time now, and know that the "talking head" version allows you to import your own illustrations for animation. I assume that the new Crazy Talk Animator 3 also allows for one to import a customized character illustration into the software, and use the animation tools to animate. Is that correct? I just want to make sure before I purchase the Crazy Talk Animator 3 product that I am not limited to CREATING characters inside the tool, but can import my own human characters.  Thanks!
lesdodds
lesdodds
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
vicki1112 (11/15/2016)
Hi. I've been using Crazy Talk for some time now, and know that the "talking head" version allows you to import your own illustrations for animation. I assume that the new Crazy Talk Animator 3 also allows for one to import a customized character illustration into the software, and use the animation tools to animate. Is that correct? I just want to make sure before I purchase the Crazy Talk Animator 3 product that I am not limited to CREATING characters inside the tool, but can import my own human characters.  Thanks!

Sure you can. CTA3 G3 uses PNG format. I made Rocky below G2 CTA2 out of PNGs.

LesterSmile
 My YouTube
My Facebook
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
-Walt Disney

Reading This Topic