separate eyebrow heights ?

Posted By Darren01 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Darren01
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 days ago
Hi,

must say I'm loving Character Creator, especially with the addition of the essentials morphs pack.
I've always preferred the idea of trying to adjusting facial features and structure rather than applying a facial skin. The skin can look ok from a distance, but close up it looks a bit one dimensional and doesn't really replicate the subject I was trying to emulate.

So amoungst all the many impressive morph sliders, including individual controls for each side of the face, which make customising so possible, I have found it is missing one control which is kind of basic and important to a persons face as most faces aren't symmetrical. I need a left and right slider for eyebrow height. I can raise both eyebrows, but not one side individually.

Am I missing a slider ? If not RL any chance of adding an extra couple of sliders in the next update ?

Reading This Topic