Profile Picture

Can CrazyTalk Animator be used to animate the following animation with infographics?

Posted By carlosegs 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Can CrazyTalk Animator be used to animate the following animation with...

Author
carlosegs
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hi,

I'm trying CrazyTalk Animator Pipeline, but since I'm a newbie I can't judge by myself if the software can create infographics animation, as the one showed in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E4OqN9tJnw

I thought on creating the graphics in Xara Designer Pro, but all motion, cameras and video animation would be done in CrazyTalk Animator Pipeline.

Overall people say I should use After Effects for animate infographics, but I'm trying to find a more user friendly software. CrazyTalk Animator may fits this very exact need, since the animations I indent to produce are similar to that the mentioned video shows.  

Many thanks for info,

Carlos 
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: 10 minutes ago
Yes, it should be able to most all of that.
Here is a short intro from RL on info graphics:

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

carlosegs
carlosegs
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Many thanks for the link Jeff. This kind of animation is what I'm looking for indeed.

By the way, that animation was done in CT2 and in Youtube comments it is mentioned:

'There is minimal use of After Effects for this production.  CTA is first and foremost a 2D animation program that is used for animating characters, props, scenes, and just about everything else!  However, there are certain custom effects that need to be created in After Effects or other similar programs, such as the transit map animation you see starting at 1:02'.

Since, CT3 was just released, do you know if there is advances to create that animation in CT3 entirely? Or even with CT3, After Effects would be necessary for the same purposes?

Best,
Carlos
Edited
8 Years Ago by carlosegs
jlittle
This post has been flagged as an answer
jlittle
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: 10 minutes ago
Yes, there are many advances in CTA3 that give you the freedom to animate almost anything.
With the new Prop Key Editor you can do almost anything with a prop now .
With the free bone system anything can be animated.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

carlosegs
carlosegs
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

That's great to hear!!!
Many thanks,
Carlos
AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
I would advise, if creating an animation that large and complex, that you break it up into multiple projects, rendering each out individually and composite them together in a video editor. That many elements, animations, and transitions in a single project would become unwieldy. 
carlosegs
carlosegs
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Thanks for advice:

wizaerd (11/11/2016)
I would advise, if creating an animation that large and complex, that you break it up into multiple projects, rendering each out individually and composite them together in a video editor. That many elements, animations, and transitions in a single project would become unwieldy. 

In that case, I intend to use Vegas Pro to assemble CrazyTalk animations. 

Do you know what is the best CTA export format to work in Vegas?

Best,
Carlos

Reading This Topic