Profile Picture

CTA3 Still No Autosave?

Posted By XeroWolf 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
XeroWolf
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
The title says it all. I just recently picked up CTA2 for a small project and one of the biggest frustrations I found was the lack of an autosave or some sort of backup feature. Now before anyone starts lecturing me I Ctrl+S religiously. Still I would find myself in situations where the software would crash or I would accidentally save over a wrong project and lose the major of my work T_T. I was excited to see CTA3 launch and was considering it for my next project yet I was instantly disappointed by the lack of an autosave feature. I'm not sure why this hasn't been added to the software up to this point but I consider it to be a vital option in any serious software I use. Would love to see this added in a future update. It would save me (and many others) loads. pun intended BigGrin 

Reading This Topic