CTA 3 - Can I have some precision?

Posted By jolife 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
jolife
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I'd like some extra precision in respect of the functionality / compatibility.

Does CTA 3 work with iClone 5.5. ?  I bought 5.5 to use the the mocap plugin and microsoft motion camera.
Does CTA 3 work with PopVideo 2 ? Particularly on the alpha video import / export.
Does the psd import function mean that we can create custom clothing for G2 characters without the additional X8 software (which was useless anyway)?

Many thanks for any info on these questions.

Les

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
jolife (11/9/2016)
I'd like some extra precision in respect of the functionality / compatibility.

Does CTA 3 work with iClone 5.5. ?  I bought 5.5 to use the the mocap plugin and microsoft motion camera.
Does CTA 3 work with PopVideo 2 ? Particularly on the alpha video import / export.

CTA3 works best with iClone 6 and popVideo 3 but you should find most motions from iClone 5 and popVideo 2 files will work fine too.

Does the psd import function mean that we can create custom clothing for G2 characters without the additional X8 software (which was useless anyway)?

PSD import is not available at launch but will be coming in a future patch. We will have more information about this in due course.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic