CrazyTalk Animator 3 Online Help

Posted By Ola(RL) 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Ola(RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Dear all,
For more detailed instruction for CrazyTalk Animator 3, please refer to the Online Help pages.
For video Tutorials, please check HERE.
How to search for new features of CTA3.
63% of original size (was 800x405) - Click to enlargehttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/636947da-29ad-43ae-9c52-f870.png
Type in: New for V3
63% of original size (was 800x405) - Click to enlargehttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9a3d7a46-d3bc-4c27-9fb3-5451.png

Edited
8 Years Ago by Ola(RL)
salti1
salti1
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
With those that only have the standard version how are we supposed to learn exactly what and how things work?  I don't see notations showing items just for standard, pro and Pipeline.   So far it seems sort of cumbersome to learn this when the tutorials don't seem to acknowledge that not everyone has Pipeline.

I feel like my hands are sort of tied...or I am having to guess how to use it.
Edited
8 Years Ago by salti1
daravatara
daravatara
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (205 reputation)Junior Member (205 reputation)Junior Member (205 reputation)Junior Member (205 reputation)Junior Member (205 reputation)Junior Member (205 reputation)Junior Member (205 reputation)Junior Member (205 reputation)Junior Member (205 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Good day) please tell me how can I animate my image, for example, a child who sits to he waved his hand. In the tab "compozer" I can "wave" of the character, but how do I make from this video or I can only choose from those movements that are in the "animation" tab, and the second question is how to make the movements slower, less sharp if I use the template from the folder "animation". Is there any tutorial that show what I'm asking .Thank you 
allamosa
allamosa
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
I have CT3 Pipeline and I have been watching the tutorials that are free with the purchase. In several I have watched so far the instructor tell how to do various things using Photoshop.
I don't have Photoshop because I can't afford it. Is there some other program that is free or less costly than Photoshop that can be used to do the same things? I have Anime Pro. Will that work instead of Photoshop?
lesdodds
lesdodds
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
allamosa (6/16/2017)
I have CT3 Pipeline and I have been watching the tutorials that are free with the purchase. In several I have watched so far the instructor tell how to do various things using Photoshop.
I don't have Photoshop because I can't afford it. Is there some other program that is free or less costly than Photoshop that can be used to do the same things? I have Anime Pro. Will that work instead of Photoshop?

Photopea
https://www.photopea.com/
Krita
https://krita.org/en/
Affinity Photo or Designer
https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/

LesterSmile
 My YouTube
My Facebook
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
-Walt Disney
allamosa
allamosa
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Thanks. You didn't say but I assume these are programs that can take the place of Photoshop.
lesdodds
lesdodds
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

allamosa (6/16/2017)
Thanks. You didn't say but I assume these are programs that can take the place of Photoshop.

Affinity works best $39 on sale now. I like Affinity Designer myself.

Other two are free.

As taking place of Photoshop none do everything & some do more.

LesterSmile
 My YouTube
My Facebook
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
-Walt Disney
royjitvish
royjitvish
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)

Hello sir, in bought pipeline today. But I am facing problem with recolouring hands in Photoshop.
I learnt from youtube reallusion tutorials that colour can be changed using fx in Photoshop. Mine
 changes colour in Photoshop. But when I import them back to crazy talk animator, the colour remains unchanged. It's very pain full and time consuming to draw hands (23 spirites)  for every character. Help please. Thank you
kylelee
kylelee
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
You could try to save as another .psd file then import this character again.
Please note when you change color must be Merge or Rasterize the image layer.
You could refer online manual to know limitation about launch to external PSD Editor.
royjitvish
royjitvish
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)

never mind, thank you 
Edited
7 Years Ago by royjitvish

Reading This Topic