Profile Picture

G3 Power Tools 1 + 2 - Core Bundle (2016, 11)

Posted By Ola(RL) 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
garrypye
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
NoKat, I hope that since my recommendation may have played a minor role in your decision making, that you were happy with your purchase. I stand by my statement that it is worth the purchase price alone just for the animal content.

Garry Pye
www.facebook.com/garrypyeanimations?ref=bookmarks
NoKat
NoKat
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (866 reputation)Veteran Member (866 reputation)Veteran Member (866 reputation)Veteran Member (866 reputation)Veteran Member (866 reputation)Veteran Member (866 reputation)Veteran Member (866 reputation)Veteran Member (866 reputation)Veteran Member (866 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I very much value your opinion, and love your products. Have had some time to play with the bundle, and it is a ridiculously good bargain. I was thinking, oh, I could do that but time is money. I love that you can create so much faster with G3. 

For me it was the motions. Sprites are easy enough to replace, but the animal motions and the elastic motions, they take time.
Edited
8 Years Ago by NoKat
garrypye
garrypye
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Hey thanks for the compliment about my content. Glad you like it. And you're right, CTA3 does make the creation process (especially G3 characters) SO much easier. Yes, this pack is a great bargain. As an independant developer, I don't need to praise or talk up any content unless I really likeit and use it myself. And this pack is just awesome. How good are the animal motions? Have you tried swapping them? Apply dog motions to the horse for the BEST results.
Have a great day.

Garry Pye
www.facebook.com/garrypyeanimations?ref=bookmarks
soytinatiu
soytinatiu
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
NoKat (12/1/2016)
I waited, saw Garry and etourist testimonials, still waited until the end of the month. And then they hooked me December 1st.  Such a good deal I couldn't resist.

You'll be glad you did. I was hooked the moment I saw it. Those motions would take forever and it's nice to have the animal characters not to mention everything else. Like I said before, whenever I've purchased anything to do with CTA and it's tools I've always been filled with buyers -rejoice. No remorse for me!
NoKat
NoKat
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (866 reputation)Veteran Member (866 reputation)Veteran Member (866 reputation)Veteran Member (866 reputation)Veteran Member (866 reputation)Veteran Member (866 reputation)Veteran Member (866 reputation)Veteran Member (866 reputation)Veteran Member (866 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
In the movie "Tangled" the horse had a lot of dog-like behaviors and I loved it. Making a horse scratch its ear with a hind hoof is amusing.

I am so impressed with CTA3. I got excited by the 3d/2d nature of CTA2, and then found that I rarely needed it.
whomichaelwho
whomichaelwho
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (720 reputation)Veteran Member (720 reputation)Veteran Member (720 reputation)Veteran Member (720 reputation)Veteran Member (720 reputation)Veteran Member (720 reputation)Veteran Member (720 reputation)Veteran Member (720 reputation)Veteran Member (720 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Exclusive bonus fashion poses seems to indicate there are silouette poses yet none appear in the index listed on the advertisement. Can anyone clarify?

Thanks

Mike

Reading This Topic