Profile Picture

G3 Power Tools 1 + 2 - Core Bundle (2016, 11)

Posted By Ola(RL) 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Praise.png
Ola(RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 Years Ago

What?!
Cats, Dogs and Horses. Where can I find these cute animals? The answer is G3 Power Tools 1 + 2 - Core Bundle.
Where can I find more than 165 ready-to-use animal motions? The answer is G3 Power Tools 1 + 2 - Core Bundle.
How about more human motions for Elastic Folks? 
The answer is G3 Power Tools 1 + 2 - Core Bundle.
The must have Core bundle also includes a lot more amazing E
lastic Motions, animated props & accessories for joyful purpose and serious work related situation. 

9 heart-warming animal characters. 3 breeds for dog, cat and horse each.
168 professionally animated animal motions. 65 for cat, 61 for dog and 42 for horse.
115 human motions for G3 sprite-based human characters
228 Elastic Motions to instantly attract attention, and create stunning swoop-in, swoop-out for any prop, image or logo
301 animated props & accessories to spice up you scene and characters
Exclusive Bonus includes *** Fashion Poses to elegantly display your products, and *** Infographics Icon for animated presentation or web display 

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/277f8641-1d0b-41db-a216-913e.png
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c6610156-4e04-45b0-91f0-7cf0.png
Edited
7 Years Ago by Ola(RL)
vepop
vepop
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I bought both and noticed that some animations are the same as the old version for CTA2.
Can we use the G2 Power Tools for CTA3 animation? If the answer is yes, have I wasted my money by purchasing the G3 Power Tools?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9331d0a4-6a4b-4e86-9f88-963f.jpg
YouTube Tutorials Here
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
vepopyeye (11/15/2016)
I bought both and noticed that some animations are the same as the old version for CTA2.
Can we use the G2 Power Tools for CTA3 animation? If the answer is yes, have I wasted my money by purchasing the G3 Power Tools?

The new motions in the G3 Core Bundle are for the G3 characters only.

The older G2 Power Tools packs can still be installed and used with the G2 characters in CTA3 but they won't work with the new G3 characters.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

vepop
vepop
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Thanks Peter for the answer.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9331d0a4-6a4b-4e86-9f88-963f.jpg
YouTube Tutorials Here
Tom G
Tom G
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (407 reputation)Senior Member (407 reputation)Senior Member (407 reputation)Senior Member (407 reputation)Senior Member (407 reputation)Senior Member (407 reputation)Senior Member (407 reputation)Senior Member (407 reputation)Senior Member (407 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago

That's a bit of a RIP-OFF THAT G2 characters in CTA3 but they won't work with the new G3 characters
just an other way of getting more monies of Loyal customers
Tom G

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
Tom G (11/16/2016)

That's a bit of a RIP-OFF THAT G2 characters in CTA3 but they won't work with the new G3 characters
just an other way of getting more monies of Loyal customers
Tom G

G2 characters and G3 characters are completely different in the way they are animated which is why motions from one don't work with the other. It isn't an attempt to rip anyone off. We keep the older generation characters in CTA3 so that users can continue to use all the old content packs they have purchased.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

garrypye
garrypye
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Just picked up the Core Bundle with power tools pack 1 & 2. Just brilliant. The new cats, dogs and horses, along with their motions are worth the price alone. So good to see CTA having four legged characters now. The alley cat is SO cool. I really hope to see more of these type of character soon. Great job guys.

Garry Pye
www.facebook.com/garrypyeanimations?ref=bookmarks
etourist
etourist
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
I bought this pack as well. I haven't had chance to try everything out yet but I do agree all the animals are a particular highlight of the pack. I can see people getting a lot of use out of them.

- TET
Animation and Video Life
The Lazy Animator - Tutorials for Cartoon Animator
soytinatiu
soytinatiu
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Yes, I thought it was cool too, and you do realize that with pipeline and pro you can further change the sprites to turn the same figures into a lions or tigers or bears -oh my! Alien creature for that matter. The bear may walk slightly differently but the felines I'm sure would be just fine. I'm really glad to see this addition.
NoKat
NoKat
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (866 reputation)Veteran Member (866 reputation)Veteran Member (866 reputation)Veteran Member (866 reputation)Veteran Member (866 reputation)Veteran Member (866 reputation)Veteran Member (866 reputation)Veteran Member (866 reputation)Veteran Member (866 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I waited, saw Garry and etourist testimonials, still waited until the end of the month. And then they hooked me December 1st.  Such a good deal I couldn't resist.

Reading This Topic