Profile Picture

was using FaceFilter and it crashed...now it says "The serial number provided has exceeded the numt...

Posted By Big Dawg1 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

was using FaceFilter and it crashed...now it says "The serial number...

Author
Big Dawg1
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (434 reputation)Senior Member (434 reputation)Senior Member (434 reputation)Senior Member (434 reputation)Senior Member (434 reputation)Senior Member (434 reputation)Senior Member (434 reputation)Senior Member (434 reputation)Senior Member (434 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
I tried rebooting my computer but still get this error when I start FaceFilter.
Any ideas?

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 14 minutes ago
For the convenience of our users we allow for up to TWO simultaneous installs on separate computers. This means that you may install one copy of FaceFilter 3 on two separate computers without issue providing only one computer is in use at any one time. It seems that after the crash it is seeing this as another install and is trying to activate again.

To resolve the problem you can manually deactivate the license from one of the two computers you currently have activated. Please follow the steps on the FAQ below to deactivate your license. Once you do this you will be able to use FaceFilter 3 again.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Big Dawg1
This post has been flagged as an answer
Big Dawg1
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (434 reputation)Senior Member (434 reputation)Senior Member (434 reputation)Senior Member (434 reputation)Senior Member (434 reputation)Senior Member (434 reputation)Senior Member (434 reputation)Senior Member (434 reputation)Senior Member (434 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Thanks Peter that did it.
For some reason, my account showed two activation's on the same computer.

Reading This Topic