Posted By Ola(RL) 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Idea.png
Ola(RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
CrazyTalk Animator is the world's easiest 2D animation software that enables all levels of users to create professional animations with the least amount of effort. With CrazyTalk Animator 3, anyone can instantly bring an image, prop, logo, or text, to life by applying bouncy Elastic Motion effects. Inside CrazyTalk Animator 3 there are 2D character templates, and character motion libraries that combine with powerful 2D bone rigs, facial puppets and audio lip-syncing tools to give users unparalleled control for animated 2D talking characters for videos, web, games, apps, and presentations.

To know more about CrazyTalk Animator 3, please check HERE!
If you have technical issues, or you want to see a list of known issues, visit HERE!
To start learning CrazyTalk Animator 3, watch our online video tutorials HERE!
Already purchased CrazyTalk Animator 3 during presale, get it HERE!
Want to find out the upgrade options, click HERE!

New feature introduction:

If you have not seen the work in progress videos of CTA3, you can not miss out.
Work in progress I video
Work in progress II video

Edited
6 Years Ago by Ola(RL)
Ola(RL)
Ola(RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
CrazyTalk Animator 3 has three types of character, G1, G2 and G3.
The character differences between G3 and G2 is beblow.
While CrazyTalk Animator 3 support all functions in CrazyTalk Animator 2, the character differences between G3 and G2 will cause certain features can not be applied on G3 sprite-based characters.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/5a947d4e-add8-46be-9b35-5612.png
Edited
8 Years Ago by Ola(RL)
keny209
keny209
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Great !
Edited
8 Years Ago by keny209
vincechua
vincechua
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Will there be any training course available for the CTA3 as I cannot see anything mentioned in the sale page on this. 
ms12
ms12
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Based on the chart above, in order to create G3 characters does one no longer need Flas to create character for CTA.
soytinatiu
soytinatiu
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I'm extremely disappointed by the upgrade launch "SPECIAL" we were promised as I see nothing special about it. It's just a plain vanilla upgrade for actually a higher percentage than most companies charge me for an upgrade to begin with. That's why they get oodles more of my money.
That said, I don't want to confuse the newbies or the 'oldbies'. As far as the program itself, it looks WONDERFUL and looks very well done. I DO recommend it strongly to both newbies and oldbies. The upgrade adds wonderful new features that make it a much better and more robust program -and I strongly recommend it. I WILL get it and can't wait to do so. It did not disappoint, and the fact they took the time to put in some last minute features suggested makes that even better.  I can hardly wait to get it though I'll have to wait for payday and won't be able to get the extras I was hoping I could.

Edited
8 Years Ago by soytinatiu
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
vincechua (11/9/2016)
Will there be any training course available for the CTA3 as I cannot see anything mentioned in the sale page on this. 

We will have a number of YouTube tutorials uploaded soon for CTA3. No decision has yet been made on a full training course but one may be available in the future.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
ms12 (11/9/2016)
Based on the chart above, in order to create G3 characters does one no longer need Flas to create character for CTA.

You do not need to use FLA files to create characters (but this feature will still be available for those that want it). With the new G3 characters almost any image or photo can be animated all from within CTA3 (Pro/Pipeline)

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Tarampa Studios
Tarampa Studios
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Ola(RL) (11/8/2016)
... Already purchased CrazyTalk Animator 3 during presale, get it HERE!

Wait, back up... what do you mean it's already been offered for presale? 

I've been hanging out, salivating for CTA3, since you first started asking for suggestions on CTA2... 
I missed out on getting it for free because I made a huge purchase the week before your special free offer, 
so I already had everything from both stores - so there was literally nothing left for me to buy.
... and I watch all your email newsletters religiously, but this is the first I've heard of it,
and only because a friend referred me to this particular page... 

Now I'm trying to find a buy-link, or upgrade link, and all I get is links for people who were somehow included in the in-crowd and should already have their keys... 

Why wasn't the launch or pre-sale mentioned on your reallusion facebook page? Or in general email newsletters? 
Or is this still only available for restricted members, for some reason? 

Anita, aka "Bleetz" the Toon Wrangler @ Tarampa Studios
SYS: Win 8.1,  64-bit, i7-4770 CPU @3.4GHz,  
32GB RAM, Intel(R)Graphics 4600 & nVIDIA GTX1060 TI 

PKwebmagician
PKwebmagician
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (430 reputation)Senior Member (430 reputation)Senior Member (430 reputation)Senior Member (430 reputation)Senior Member (430 reputation)Senior Member (430 reputation)Senior Member (430 reputation)Senior Member (430 reputation)Senior Member (430 reputation)

I hope Reallusion continue to support G2 Characters and 3D motions in the future. This is what I believe made CTA unique from other 2D animation software. What Reallusion need to do is include a way to custom create G2 sprites (9 angles I believe) so that we can create custom characters without having to resort to Flash.
Edited
8 Years Ago by PKwebmagician

Reading This Topic