07. CrazyTalk Animator 3.0 - Grand Launch

Posted By Ola(RL) 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
soytinatiu
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Trappola1957 (11/18/2016)
Crazytalk 3 pipeline ultimissima release : non riesco ad importare files photoshop (psd) mi dice : impossibile riconoscere tipo file  codec non presente sul sistema! ???

In questo momento non e possibile utilizzare questa opzione ma presto, nel futuro prossimo, ci sera un aggiornamento che permetterà utilizzare il formato psd. Può leggere a informazione su questo nel collegamento seguente, in basso a destra:
https://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk-animator/

Dice: Create "G3 Characters form Photoshop PSD*
*Available in the Coming Patch"
O bene, -Disegni personaggi de Photoshop, con formato PSD*
*disponibile in il prossimo aggiornamento- 

Edited
8 Years Ago by soytinatiu
ccsmith1
ccsmith1
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (188 reputation)Junior Member (188 reputation)Junior Member (188 reputation)Junior Member (188 reputation)Junior Member (188 reputation)Junior Member (188 reputation)Junior Member (188 reputation)Junior Member (188 reputation)Junior Member (188 reputation)

Last Active: 11 hours ago
I believe the cost for the upgrade for CTA 3 pipeline is too expensive if you are coming from CTA 2 pipeline. Considering the price is a promotional price which leads me to believe the upgrade cost will be more. Right now do not see the upgrade as a good value
soytinatiu
soytinatiu
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

ccsmith1 (11/18/2016)
I believe the cost for the upgrade for CTA 3 pipeline is too expensive if you are coming from CTA 2 pipeline. Considering the price is a promotional price which leads me to believe the upgrade cost will be more. Right now do not see the upgrade as a good value

Yes, exactly. I agree.
I do notice that the offers with power tools is a lot better and have to note that I didn't notice the first time around that those power-tools that the bundles are new, designed just for the new g3 figures, and make the deal much better. Of course I was one of the ones crying for 4 legged animals (or six if you want some animals/insects) so it gets RL on my Christmas card list.
As far as the product itself it appears to be well thought out and a very good product to have indeed, and it includes many of the features myself and others have been wanting. I'm pretty happy with the product, and glad I got it.
Edited
Gazzzzzzzz
Gazzzzzzzz
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
HI Peter, I don't want to really ask this question - but here goes, what is the best way to get CTA3 to recognised all the previous 2d packs already purchased and installed ? 
Is it completely re-install all old packs again?  I suppose I could try to move the files into the correct folders ...but I never understand where RL install their files.  I install the application on F drive, some still goes in C: some on F.....I figure it's a random Drive selection thing  :-)  Thnx Garry
barrie_mcdermid
barrie_mcdermid
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (710 reputation)Veteran Member (710 reputation)Veteran Member (710 reputation)Veteran Member (710 reputation)Veteran Member (710 reputation)Veteran Member (710 reputation)Veteran Member (710 reputation)Veteran Member (710 reputation)Veteran Member (710 reputation)

A lot of my stuff like Buddy's world and my Gary Pye stuff isn't showing either.  Is there an easy way to address this?  I would have liked it to have happened automatically.

barrie_mcdermid
barrie_mcdermid
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (710 reputation)Veteran Member (710 reputation)Veteran Member (710 reputation)Veteran Member (710 reputation)Veteran Member (710 reputation)Veteran Member (710 reputation)Veteran Member (710 reputation)Veteran Member (710 reputation)Veteran Member (710 reputation)

A lot of my stuff like Buddy's world and my Gary Pye stuff isn't showing either.  Is there an easy way to address this?  I would have liked it to have happened automatically.

garrypye
garrypye
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Barrie, with regards to my content with n particular, you simply need to copy and paste the right files in to the correct folders of CTA3. So actors (.ctactor) go in to the actor folder. Props (.ctprop) go in to prop folder. Etc. it's not perfect or ideal, and if you have a lot of content I guess it could be lengthy, but that's what I've done myself.

Garry Pye
www.facebook.com/garrypyeanimations?ref=bookmarks
barrie_mcdermid
barrie_mcdermid
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Cheers Gary.  Will have a look at that.
soytinatiu
soytinatiu
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Me too. Thanks Gary.
To anyone out there thinking about getting this program whether an upgrade or a new purchase, I do have to strongly recommend it. I've never regretted getting anything to do with crazytalk/crazytalk animator or the packs such as power tools ... and I think most people will feel the same. They think through the upgrades really well, test it, get feedback, and have content packs/tools that make you smile. Remember, the special ends soon, so don't miss out.
If you want to take the product for a spin first, don't forget you can Download the free trial, which works for a couple of weeks to let you take it for a test drive if you want, though for me there's no question of that. (I downloaded it anyway as I couldn't wait to get my hands on it and try it out.
Update: I got it -the full version now. I just hope I don't have a weak heartSmile I have crazytalk animator 3, a piano, and traditional art equipment all in the same room. If you don't hear from me for year, you'll know whyWink
Edited
PrivA
PrivA
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago

Look guys, the interface is fancy; some of the new tricks are amazing. unfortunately, not only does the new release have bugs but the upgrade price for members is also totally unfair. of course, anyone can walk away...but remember it's not a good look at all. 

with all due respect, i refuse to report bugs because I am not getting paid to QA. you guys should have released a beta version first. and, if you did, then more prospects are going to associate stress with your company name as certain issues popup. most unfortunately, it's logical to remove the cta3 program altogether.

also, please don't ban comments that are contradictory to your marketing. not only will the word get out fast, but also the forum, in which you built, should be used on your end to evolve your company. for sure, you guys need to conduct a QA immediately, re-release a different version with improvements and lower the price for impending prospects, take care of your existing customers because they are all going to find bugs. i doubt your company is purposely trying to stress out professionals, but this is about to be the case. do not make yourself a real illusion. 

Edited
8 Years Ago by PrivA

Reading This Topic