07. CrazyTalk Animator 3.0 - Grand Launch

Posted By Ola(RL) 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago

Bleetz (11/10/2016)
Ola(RL) (11/8/2016)
... Already purchased CrazyTalk Animator 3 during presale, get it HERE!

Wait, back up... what do you mean it's already been offered for presale? 

I've been hanging out, salivating for CTA3, since you first started asking for suggestions on CTA2... 
I missed out on getting it for free because I made a huge purchase the week before your special free offer, 
so I already had everything from both stores - so there was literally nothing left for me to buy.
... and I watch all your email newsletters religiously, but this is the first I've heard of it,
and only because a friend referred me to this particular page... 

Now I'm trying to find a buy-link, or upgrade link, and all I get is links for people who were somehow included in the in-crowd and should already have their keys... 

Why wasn't the launch or pre-sale mentioned on your reallusion facebook page? Or in general email newsletters? 
Or is this still only available for restricted members, for some reason? 

Hi Bleetz,

The release of CTA3 was widely announced on the forum and the website on the day of release so I'm not sure how you missed it. Ermm

If you wish to upgrade to CTA3 you just need to visit the Store page HERE to find all the great offers.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
8 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
AriToons
AriToons
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
Hi people.

I have a problema with timeline,. Ill show you a video where you can see the problema. This happend.
This happens only with G2 and G2+ but G3 is ok.
Thamk you so much for help me.

aidanodr
aidanodr
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (814 reputation)Veteran Member (814 reputation)Veteran Member (814 reputation)Veteran Member (814 reputation)Veteran Member (814 reputation)Veteran Member (814 reputation)Veteran Member (814 reputation)Veteran Member (814 reputation)Veteran Member (814 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hiya,

I already have CrazyTalk Animator2 Pipeline. The price listed TO UPGRADE to CTA Pipeline3 is $149 ( reg $299?? )

I assume these are the correct prices once logged in to go from CTA Pipeline2 to 3? I ask because though i have CTA Pipeline 2 registered it is not showing up on my Order History BUT is in my Downloads & license History ..

Just making sure I have the right price BigGrin

AND I am a Premium Plus Member if that makes a diff also BigGrin

Edited
8 Years Ago by aidanodr
theschemer
theschemer
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
That is the correct price. I don't think the system will let you add the upgrade to your shopping cart unless it knows you have the required previous version.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago
aidanodr (11/15/2016)
Hiya,

I already have CrazyTalk Animator2 Pipeline. The price listed TO UPGRADE to CTA Pipeline3 is $149 ( reg $299?? )

I assume these are the correct prices once logged in to go from CTA Pipeline2 to 3? I ask because though i have CTA Pipeline 2 registered it is not showing up on my Order History BUT is in my Downloads & license History ..

Just making sure I have the right price BigGrin

AND I am a Premium Plus Member if that makes a diff also BigGrin

That is the correct upgrade price if you have CTA2 Pipeline. However do check out the bundle offers if you are also interested in any of the G3 content packs. Buying as a bundle can save you even more in the long run.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

lageva3
lageva3
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
I saw some mention of possible full training for CTA3, I just want to give a yes vote to this possible training.
I don't want to play around with CTA3, I want to master it to the best of my ability, and I want to accomplish mastering it with utmost efficiency.
Please get started on this possible project!

Oh, I'm new here, hope this is in the right place.
I love CTA3 already, I have only used for it a few hours and I'm blown away.
Question, for anyone that can help.  The first time I brought a rigged character  into the back stage, I could see and record motion.
The second and more times I tried to do this the bones were not there and I couldn't record any motion.
I don't know if this is a fault of mine or the programs.

Thank You.

soytinatiu
soytinatiu
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

1) For anybody that missed it the launch sale ends on the 23rd. I don't know if it ends at the end of the day or the beginning of the day however. Also for anyone that said they have everything,
2) notice that the power tools you can bundle this with are new power tools 1 and 2 for G3 characters so it gets you a better deal on that.
3) There used to be a program where if you had bought a lot during the year you would become a ruby or diamond or silver or gold member or something like that, and get a small additional discount on some things -but you had to activate that. Does that still exist? If so how can I make sure I've activated it before making a purchase?
4) I got lucky myself, but I strongly suggest extending the launch sale just a little because many people don't get paid that often and some won't get a chance to get a single paycheck between the time you announced the launch sale, and the end of it.The previous sale for new buyers lasted a long time, but this one for some reason lasts a small fraction of the time. I just barely lucked out but I doubt RL would like to miss out on any clients that were wanting to get their products any more than the potential clients would like to miss out on a great product. There are going to be some clients whose only obstacle to purchasing this products is you allowing them to have ONE payday between the launch announcement and its expiration.
That said, thank you for telling us the expiration date upfront. Thanks to that I will be able to get the produceSmile Otherwise I would have missed it by one day and I really want this product. It's what I need.
5) The deal is better if you get power tools. I hadn't noticed it was a new power tools at first, but be sure to log into reallusion.com to see your true price. I can't imagine someone not being glad they got the product as it really is a very good improvement. I wish I could send the upgrade team a Christmas card.
6) I wish I could get an advent calendar for this. I'm going nuts waiting for payday. Are there going to be sessions available for dealing with animation-addictionSmile (just kidding -kind of) I have a feeling this is going to be kind of like the piano, where I sit down and time stops until someone has to move me because I'm in the way. You sit down one minute, and the next thing you know it's dark outside. Good job! Now about that advent calendar....
P.S. For those like me who haven't been able to get it yet and can't hardly wait, you can download the free trial to learn to use it in the meantime (it lasts a couple of weeks) and be ready to hit the ground running as soon as you are able to purchase the real thing.

Edited
8 Years Ago by soytinatiu
Trappola1957
Trappola1957
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Crazytalk 3 pipeline ultimissima release : non riesco ad importare files photoshop (psd) mi dice : impossibile riconoscere tipo file  codec non presente sul sistema! ???
lesdodds
lesdodds
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Trappola1957 (11/18/2016)
Crazytalk 3 pipeline ultimissima release : non riesco ad importare files photoshop (psd) mi dice : impossibile riconoscere tipo file  codec non presente sul sistema! ???

Photoshop files (PSD) is not implemented yet.

LesterSmile
 My YouTube
My Facebook
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
-Walt Disney
soytinatiu
soytinatiu
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Si racconto bene, credo che avevo visto una informazione che dice che presto ci sarà una nuova opzione per utilizzare questo formato nella prossima versione 3.x. Si trovo più informazione vi informo, naturalmente. Allora e possibile utilizzare JPG, BMP, GIF, TGA, PNG eccetera.

Edited
8 Years Ago by soytinatiu

Reading This Topic