Profile Picture

Pipeline Free Trial

Posted By Lacy Rivers 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Lacy Rivers
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (458 reputation)Senior Member (458 reputation)Senior Member (458 reputation)Senior Member (458 reputation)Senior Member (458 reputation)Senior Member (458 reputation)Senior Member (458 reputation)Senior Member (458 reputation)Senior Member (458 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Crazy Talk Animator 2 Pipeline.  The link for the MAC version of the free trial of Pipeline is giving you Crazy Talk 2 free trial...  And of course it is telling me my free trial is up... that was ages ago... Is there another link somewhere? They say they could take 2 days to get back to me... and of course do not have help at night... I have just followed a tutorial for DAYS designing a Flash character with PRO... only to find out the instructor had Pipeline... and I have no way to import my Flash character into CTA2...

Please help.

Lacy

People don't die. They just go home.

Edited
8 Years Ago by Lacy Rivers
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 44 minutes ago
Hi Lacy,

If you have purchased CrazyTalk Animator 2 Pipeline then you can find the download links in your Member Account. Just login and the links will be shown alongside CTA2 in your list of registered programs.

https://www.reallusion.com/member/premium.aspx

If you are looking for the trial version of CTA2 Pipeline then that can be downloaded below.

https://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk/animator/animator_trial.aspx#

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic