Profile Picture

I am new and totaly confusized how to start !!

Posted By KaziBabu 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
KaziBabu
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (354 reputation)Senior Member (354 reputation)Senior Member (354 reputation)Senior Member (354 reputation)Senior Member (354 reputation)Senior Member (354 reputation)Senior Member (354 reputation)Senior Member (354 reputation)Senior Member (354 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hi,
I want to make some animated short film and uploaded to youtube with monetized.
Some common question to know from expert about crazyTalk Animator 2.
1. Which product is perfect for me as a beginner?
2. Can I download or upload directly to youtube?
3. Can I monetized my content by youtube?
4. One time pay or need to renew yearly/monthly?

Thanks,
Tafazzal
coolhewitt24
coolhewitt24
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
I recommend Crazytalk animator 3 pipeline after its released.  You will need to spend time learning all the features of the software.  you might find the software a little expensive since you will have to buy content if you don't have access to third party software such as Photoshop and illustrator. You might want to brush up on copyright law before making videos on YouTube.  There are lots of issues relating to the software so you might read some of past post in the forum. 

have a good week
coolhewitt23
vidi
vidi
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
1. The easiest App ist Crazy Talk , but it is only for talking Heads , if you want a whole Character Crazy Talk Animator is your choise .
2. Not directly from the App , but is no big deal to upload videos on youtube
3.Yes
4.One time pay

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

thomasclein7
thomasclein7
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Record the reference film which will be our story board. We will then go into methods for discovering areas to recount the story. Next we will concentrate on sourcing 3D characters and resources from various applications and sources to locate the one that suits you. Next we will concentrate on displaying and finishing the earth. When I create animations,  I experience difficulties when I do my essay for me projects in 3D application Blender a first as long as this app has a lot of nice features and hard to chose between them, but that is not a big deal at all.  Try this app. When the environment is settled, you can get to the genuine activity. If any questions - ask me.

Reading This Topic