Profile Picture

Help installing

Posted By crobin89 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
crobin89
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (296 reputation)Senior Member (296 reputation)Senior Member (296 reputation)Senior Member (296 reputation)Senior Member (296 reputation)Senior Member (296 reputation)Senior Member (296 reputation)Senior Member (296 reputation)Senior Member (296 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Im not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, but I downloaded this last night and it gave me a .rld file so i got a program to read the file called Fileview pro but all Im seeing is what looks like binary code with a bunch of different numbers instead of 1 and 0. Just wondering if anybody has gone through the same thing and if so how can I get this to work. Thanks for the help and really excited to mess around with this!
animagic
animagic
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 hours ago
crobin89 (11/2/2016)
Im not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, but I downloaded this last night and it gave me a .rld file so i got a program to read the file called Fileview pro but all Im seeing is what looks like binary code with a bunch of different numbers instead of 1 and 0. Just wondering if anybody has gone through the same thing and if so how can I get this to work. Thanks for the help and really excited to mess around with this!

RLD stands for Reallusion Downloader. Instead of downloading the file, you have to select Run and then it will download the necessary files after which the installation will start. Since you already downloaded it, just double-click it and it should download the necessary files and install them.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Reading This Topic