Eye Blink Stops in video

Posted By kmckoy13 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
kmckoy13
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I notice my character stops blinking her eyes a third to halfway into an exported .mp4 video and never blinks for the rest of the video.  Her eyes just stays open and no more blinking compared to before.  My character is a model I bought from the Iclone store but not sure if that's an issue.   So she does blink her eyes earlier in the video then stops the rest of the way. I'm using Iclone 5.5.
Cricky
Cricky
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Try substitution of another character (using Auto-Replace**) and then rendering.  

If the new one continues to blink after rendering, then it's a character issue.  

If you still get the same result (No blink), then it could be the "Auto-Blink" isn't set, or the Motion applied doesn't contain any facial animation keys for the blinking.

** Auto-Replace: Choose the current Model in the scene, and then apply a new one with double-click from your library to substitute.

kmckoy13 (10/25/2016)
I notice my character stops blinking her eyes a third to halfway into an exported .mp4 video and never blinks for the rest of the video.  Her eyes just stays open and no more blinking compared to before.  My character is a model I bought from the Iclone store but not sure if that's an issue.   So she does blink her eyes earlier in the video then stops the rest of the way. I'm using Iclone 5.5.

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "
kmckoy13
kmckoy13
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hey there I found a solution but I think I shouldn't have to do this since I think there is a bug in this software or some settings need adjusting.  
This time I paid close attention to a new animation I'm working on.  Here is a very brief description of my set up.  I have a character in a head and shoulder shot talking to the camera.  The imported audio for the "speech" is over 4 minutes.  So now the character's lips can move to the audio. I motion puppet the head to make it nod and move around like a normal person talking to the camera.  Upon playing back what I have so far the eyes are blinking as I'm hearing the character talk and seeing the head movements.  Around the 1:46 mark the eyes stop blinking and just stays open for the rest of the animation.  I find that so strange.  My solution was to play through the whole animation again while doing facial puppeteering, this way I can click the mouse button to manually add blinks.  So like I said it's just weird that the auto-blinking stop around 1:46 into previewing my character's speech and I have to manually "click blink" the rest of the video.  By the way if I don't manually "click-blink" with the mouse and just render the video as is the rendered exported video shows that eye blink stopping at 1:46 problem.

Reading This Topic