How to stop and resume a motion?

Posted By ak4eva 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
ak4eva
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (526 reputation)Veteran Member (526 reputation)Veteran Member (526 reputation)Veteran Member (526 reputation)Veteran Member (526 reputation)Veteran Member (526 reputation)Veteran Member (526 reputation)Veteran Member (526 reputation)Veteran Member (526 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hi all,

I've learned from a tutorial and know how to move a character from point A to point B. Let's say I want the character to stop at the middle of these 2 points for 5 seconds and then continue the movement. Can someone show me how to do that?

Thank you,

Alan,
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
If you are using a pre-made motion clip then select a frame within the clip where you want the pause and use the "Break" function to split the motion into two pieces.
Then slide the later half to the right until you have the delay you want.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

Reading This Topic