Profile Picture

Trouble with creating actor in Pipeline -- too new -- too ambitious?

Posted By chris.geller 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Trouble with creating actor in Pipeline -- too new -- too ambitious?

Author
chris.geller
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (409 reputation)Senior Member (409 reputation)Senior Member (409 reputation)Senior Member (409 reputation)Senior Member (409 reputation)Senior Member (409 reputation)Senior Member (409 reputation)Senior Member (409 reputation)Senior Member (409 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago

I have a particular idea for a video narrator, so I boughtCTA2 Pipeline and a G1 actor that was close. With You Tube training videos and thePipeline Manual open, together with a shocking amount of frustration over twodays, I have placed the two modified sprites in the character. Calibration hasit dancing around just fine, in Composer Mode.

When I switch to Stage mode, the actor falls apart.  The two modified Sprites shrink and a propmoves out of place.

Validate Multi-angle Setup and Align bones haven’t helped.

Any suggestions? I have felt “almost understanding” for twodays!

lesdodds
lesdodds
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
chris.geller (10/18/2016)

Any suggestions? I have felt “almost understanding” for twodays!

Post pictures even link to bad actor. Many things can cause this.

LesterSmile
 My YouTube
My Facebook
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
-Walt Disney
chris.geller
chris.geller
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (409 reputation)Senior Member (409 reputation)Senior Member (409 reputation)Senior Member (409 reputation)Senior Member (409 reputation)Senior Member (409 reputation)Senior Member (409 reputation)Senior Member (409 reputation)Senior Member (409 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Thanks.  As so often the case, i was missing two basic ideas. Finally got it.

Reading This Topic