another character creator bug

Posted By wildstar 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
wildstar
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
i dont believe no one try to make characters with different sizes in character creator, (using external programs to customize  of curse ) 

i change the body scale inside character creator export  and i got it inside 3d max 
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d2443dad-ec1c-4bbc-ad0c-f70d.jpg

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f3509531-b743-4627-8f7a-4c0e.jpg

if i dont change the body scale change just legs scale  the obj go OK but out of  0 y cordinate ( the correct is all character go to 0 cordinate in 3d space, x y and z )

Edited
8 Years Ago by wildstar
wildstar
wildstar
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
sw00000p (10/18/2016)
I don't think it's a CC bug. If you export a CC mesh and bring it into 3ds Max. Then, scale the entire mesh (Globally) and bring it back into CC.....
1. The mesh no longer fits the Bones.

If you export the CC char (with the bones) and scale the skeletons "Pelvis / Hips"...
The entire character scales and fit the bones.

Problem is... Will CC accept this? Whistling

1 - i dont make anything outside CC i do a bodyscale inside CC and export the obj when i open in 3d max or mudbox or any program you can use  the obj go out to y 0 position and distort the legs  just test your self

Reading This Topic