CrazyTalk Animator 3 - Delivery Date Notification

Posted By Ola(RL) 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Ola(RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Dear Users, 

Many thanks for being part of the recent CrazyTalk Animator 3 Pre-sale campaigns. For about a year now, our team has been hard at work in developing what is to be the best version of CrazyTalk Animator yet, with an awesome array of new and powerful tools that will enrich all of your 2D production needs. 

The original launch date for CrazyTalk Animator 3 was set for the end of October, 2016. But during our Beta Program we received dozens of last-minute suggestions that were sure to improve on this amazing tool. In order to accommodate these improvements, we have decided to delay the release of CrazyTalk Animator 3 until mid-November, 2016. We apologize if this slight delay causes any inconvenience to some of you, but we insist on further improving this new software in order to deliver the best possible application to you.

Once again, we thank all of you for your understanding and support, and we look forward to launching this much anticipated iteration of the legendary CrazyTalk Animator! 

With much excitement, 
                           The Reallusion Team
Edited
8 Years Ago by Ola(RL)
swordflasher
swordflasher
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (908 reputation)Veteran Member (908 reputation)Veteran Member (908 reputation)Veteran Member (908 reputation)Veteran Member (908 reputation)Veteran Member (908 reputation)Veteran Member (908 reputation)Veteran Member (908 reputation)Veteran Member (908 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Thanks for the heads up, I'm sure this will be well worth the wait. I'm particularly looking forward to using the free-bone tools. 

Although I have used iClone and Crazytalk for some years, I am new to Animator, having just bought CA2 pipeline last week - and am looking forward to my copy of CA3. 

I was looking forward to using morph-based heads with image based bodies for both 2D and 3D animation, and am just catching up to the fact that the tools to create characters from photos in CA1 are not included in CA2. I also note that creating completely image-based 3D characters does not seem to be possible, although hybrid characters are. I understand it is possible to make vector based 3D characters in Flash, but the aspect of CA2 and 3 that most excited me was the many possibilities inherent in creating custom characters and content using only photos. I can see that sprite-based animation is a great strength of CA, but I'm wondering if there will be the capacity in CA3 to easily create and animate completely image-based 3D characters - perhaps something similar to the multi-dimensional flash template but which can be put together in photoshop? I'm picturing a png file with transparency that would work like different angled photos on a sheet of acetate.

Given the delay to incorporate exciting features, will something like this now be possible in CA3?  Many thanks for your fine products.

lesdodds
lesdodds
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
swordflasher (10/18/2016)
 I can see that sprite-based animation is a great strength of CA, but I'm wondering if there will be the capacity in CA3 to easily create and animate completely image-based 3D characters - perhaps something similar to the multi-dimensional flash template but which can be put together in photoshop? I'm picturing a png file with transparency that would work like different angled photos on a sheet of acetate.

Given the delay to incorporate exciting features, will something like this now be possible in CA3?  Many thanks for your fine products.

The Character below is 3D all png one sprite at a time in cta2 PL. A png PSD Template would be nice like Moho has, and for 2D also. For 2D pictures png use black dummy or human Characters 0 or 315 in Composer, with a photo editor change images using same file name save sprite or replace with sprite editor.  Images are in temp file so save for Template  before changing.

LesterSmile
 My YouTube
My Facebook
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
-Walt Disney
swordflasher
swordflasher
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (908 reputation)Veteran Member (908 reputation)Veteran Member (908 reputation)Veteran Member (908 reputation)Veteran Member (908 reputation)Veteran Member (908 reputation)Veteran Member (908 reputation)Veteran Member (908 reputation)Veteran Member (908 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
That's great, let me try that - I appreciate the tutoring.
dkanimates
dkanimates
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (508 reputation)Veteran Member (508 reputation)Veteran Member (508 reputation)Veteran Member (508 reputation)Veteran Member (508 reputation)Veteran Member (508 reputation)Veteran Member (508 reputation)Veteran Member (508 reputation)Veteran Member (508 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
As long as we are getting a way easier way to design and create characters I will wait until Nov 2017. Please tell us that it'll be a lot easier to create content within CTA? I see some pretty new assets being used in your promo videos. It looks like they're layered for animation purposes. 

animagic
animagic
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 7 hours ago
dkanimates (10/21/2016)
As long as we are getting a way easier way to design and create characters I will wait until Nov 2017.

It's not that bad... Ola mentioned Nov 2016...Tongue

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

ImmortalDreams
ImmortalDreams
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
My member account area said the release date is November 8th.

Edit: Actually it says the offer ends on November 8th, but that could mean the same thing.
Edited
8 Years Ago by ImmortalDreams

Reading This Topic