Profile Picture

splah screen on open

Posted By unislibre1 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
unislibre1
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (390 reputation)Senior Member (390 reputation)Senior Member (390 reputation)Senior Member (390 reputation)Senior Member (390 reputation)Senior Member (390 reputation)Senior Member (390 reputation)Senior Member (390 reputation)Senior Member (390 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago

I just downloaded and installed CTA pipeline and then the recommended 2.15 patch. Upon opening the program, it opens half off the bottom of the screen of my laptop, with the smaller Red splash-screen window on top of it that offers 4 options, also half off the screen.  Because of this, I cannot close the splash-screen window(close option is off screen), and I cannot move the program window without closing the red window first.  I know there is a check box  that gives the option to not show this red window again, but that checkbox is also off screen.  Does anyone have a suggestion on how to remedy this? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

theschemer
theschemer
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Try right clicking on the bottom task bar and use one of the options in the list.
TS
Edited
8 Years Ago by theschemer
zeeshanafzalkhan
zeeshanafzalkhan
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
In Trial Version I cannot work on as Splash Screen of Update is appearing need solution to Test & Purchase Software afterwards .
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
zeeshanafzalkhan (11/6/2016)
In Trial Version I cannot work on as Splash Screen of Update is appearing need solution to Test & Purchase Software afterwards .

This problem is normally that the close button on the splash screen is outside the viewing area of your screen.

However this can normally be resolved by simply hitting the Enter/Return key on your keyboard once CTA launches. This will close the splash screen where you will be able to maximise the window to fit your screen.

Do give this a try and see if it resolves the problem.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic