Question for the Reallusion Team

Posted By toonsunlimited 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
toonsunlimited
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
In regards to the new Bone Template....
If content developers took time out to create new quadruped animals, beyond your household pets like cats and dogs, Would Reallusion be willing to  work with Content developers on creating motions to complement the characters? 
It could be a win, win for everyone.
I'm sure there would some type of requirements that would need to be met, but is this something that could be worked out?

Janell

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c09b5311-3ab1-47a8-995d-c2df.png
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0a076bbd-c788-40a3-b65c-4995.png

Email: askjanell@toonsunlimited.com

Check Out My Channel For CTA "How To" Tutorials
  Follow me on Facebook for Characters in Development
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/7e3e974d-b57b-4b3a-b000-da9f.png

jlittle
jlittle
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Janell,

I've created motions for my "duck" bone template:
Set the motion keys and do a collect click and export it.
Then rename the .ctNSMotion extension to .ctBMotion and it will show up in the list of bone motions available.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

Edited
8 Years Ago by jlittle
toonsunlimited
toonsunlimited
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
jlittle,

I understand the concept of creating motions, I'm just not that great at doing so.
Iim in this forum with all of the seasoned content developers and animators testing the new application. It would be great if I could collaborate with someone who don't mind focusing on motions for the new bone template.

I have several animals in development right now that are design exclusively for the Template Bone.  But they will need realistic motions that are tailored to that specific animal.

For example,  I am doing a Octopus, Seahorse, Turtle, and Angel Fish.  I would love to sell first the animal template for the angel fish, and also the character.  That way not only can the bone template motions work on that fish...but if other people want to develop additional types of fish, they can use the template and those same motions will work for other similar based animals.

Would there be anyone interested in a collaboration?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c09b5311-3ab1-47a8-995d-c2df.png
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0a076bbd-c788-40a3-b65c-4995.png

Email: askjanell@toonsunlimited.com

Check Out My Channel For CTA "How To" Tutorials
  Follow me on Facebook for Characters in Development
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/7e3e974d-b57b-4b3a-b000-da9f.png

Ola(RL)
Ola(RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
toonsunlimited (10/6/2016)
In regards to the new Bone Template....
If content developers took time out to create new quadruped animals, beyond your household pets like cats and dogs, Would Reallusion be willing to  work with Content developers on creating motions to complement the characters? 
It could be a win, win for everyone.
I'm sure there would some type of requirements that would need to be met, but is this something that could be worked out?

Janell

Hi Janell
We saw your request last week.
Due to the craziness before launch, I did not reply to u ASAP.
The answer to the question is, there is a possibility for any content developer or even users to work with Reallusion.
Question will be how, like how many dinosaur motions are we talking about (because your Triceratops)?  how to control qualities on both side? and so on.
If you or any content developer are interested in cooperation. Mail me, we can dig into some details.

olawang@reallusion.com

Reading This Topic