Alpha and Beta Tester

Posted By toonsunlimited 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
toonsunlimited
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Greetings Ola,

Is there a way we can get a list of Alpha and Beta Tester in case we want to send PM's to each other?
Currently, the only way to see who is apart of the Test team is when they respond to a thread.
Some people aren't as chatty as others, but it would be nice to see who is about of the entire collaborative team.

Janel

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c09b5311-3ab1-47a8-995d-c2df.png
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0a076bbd-c788-40a3-b65c-4995.png

Email: askjanell@toonsunlimited.com

Check Out My Channel For CTA "How To" Tutorials
  Follow me on Facebook for Characters in Development
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/7e3e974d-b57b-4b3a-b000-da9f.png

Sen
Sen
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi , 

Wink
w00tSmileBigGrinTongue

CGTRADER

jlittle
jlittle
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
I'm still here from the Alpha!!!

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

garrypye
garrypye
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Still here also!

Garry Pye
www.facebook.com/garrypyeanimations?ref=bookmarks
Ibis Fernandez
Ibis Fernandez
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
I'm not as cool as you guys. I'm late to the party.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ad51c90b-00a8-459d-8ca4-2136.gif
Ibis Fernandez   |   (available for hire)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Professional Animator, Filmmaker | Creator of the highest quality (modular) G2 rigs for cartoon animator and developer of Toon Titan and Puppet Producer 
Author of Flash Animation and Cartooning: A Creative Guide
>>> be sure to check out http://toontitan.com for professional grade assets, templates, and custom tools for Cartoon Animator and more.
etourist
etourist
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Yeah, I'm here too.... now.

- TET
Animation and Video Life
The Lazy Animator - Tutorials for Cartoon Animator
toonsunlimited
toonsunlimited
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Sen, Ibis, and David!   I'm glad you could join the team!
Hope you like all the cool new features.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c09b5311-3ab1-47a8-995d-c2df.png
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0a076bbd-c788-40a3-b65c-4995.png

Email: askjanell@toonsunlimited.com

Check Out My Channel For CTA "How To" Tutorials
  Follow me on Facebook for Characters in Development
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/7e3e974d-b57b-4b3a-b000-da9f.png

lesdodds
lesdodds
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Here, installed and reading.

LesterSmile
 My YouTube
My Facebook
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
-Walt Disney
Ibis Fernandez
Ibis Fernandez
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)

I'm not exactly impressed by the new g3 character thing. I honestly think its going to create a lot more confusion once the product is released. I love the mesh warping and bone mapping, and envelope tools for the face, were all features i begged for in the wishful features area.

But calling these armatures g3 characters is more of a disservice to the user who will expect a lot more from them. Generation 3 implies better and more advanced than the previous "Generation 2" In actuality this is a sort of step backwards along side the G1 characters that are limited to one angle at a time, no 3d bone structure, limited sprite switching capabilities and so on. If anything they should be referred to as G1.5 characters or simply as "armatures. and its my personal opinion they shouldn't be placed in the same folder or directory structure as the g2 characters which even without the added bone stuff are still the more advanced and complete characters. By referring them as "characters" people are going to expect them to behave like the previous characters.

The ability to make a quick armature for characters when you need a specific angle will come in handy for advanced users and professionals, but because the majority of RL's user base is the type of folks that depend of pre-rigged stuff and prefabricated motions, this is gonna cause a lot of chaos. They are going to demand that all the motions they have purchased and previous assets be compatible with these newer "characters" and they will being for a rude awakening.

There should also be a sort of way to match up or rename bones of these new armatures so that they may actually attempt to be made backwards compatible. For example if a new armature can be made to at least be somehow remapped to accept all the previous bones, at the very least most previous motions will be somehow compatible, at least as in 2d terms. A bone remapping panel might be handy such as the one found in 3dxchange.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ad51c90b-00a8-459d-8ca4-2136.gif
Ibis Fernandez   |   (available for hire)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Professional Animator, Filmmaker | Creator of the highest quality (modular) G2 rigs for cartoon animator and developer of Toon Titan and Puppet Producer 
Author of Flash Animation and Cartooning: A Creative Guide
>>> be sure to check out http://toontitan.com for professional grade assets, templates, and custom tools for Cartoon Animator and more.
Edited
8 Years Ago by Ibis Fernandez
Andy Boy
Andy Boy
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Denmark are so ready to test CTA3. My main goal is to make som good health explainer videos. Hope that CTA3 will do the work for me.

Anders,
Denmark

Reading This Topic