Custom motions character disapearing

Posted By Discount Play Market 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Discount Play Market
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello, I'm new to iclone, and have been having a few issues. I made a custom motion using the human ik. When I apply the custom motion to a character they disappear, this also happens with direct puppet. Another issue I've been having is with direct puppet. When applied to a character that is already set in a pose, it will cause the character to slightly shift.
Thank you for your help
Cary B
Cary B
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 hours ago
Hi quinsyr,

I think you have posted in the wrong place in the forum. I am no expert at Iclone, but the flyaway effect you describe from a custom motion might be helped by zeroing out the character at the beginning. The tutorial below talks about how to do that, I have had similar issues with the shifting after using the Direct Puppet tool. I think upgrading to a new version of Iclone helped that, although I haven't tried it in awhile. 

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/848c8492-ac67-42c2-9d27-461e.jpg

Reading This Topic