Profile Picture

Making original Cloth / Accessories for a HUGE character?

Posted By Alon Dan 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Making original Cloth / Accessories for a HUGE character?

Author
Alon Dan
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Same model (from CC), same Vest (BlendeR), exactly same steps nothing changed.

The only thing I've done was restarting the machine, but as I said... I already done this since the re-installation of RL software a few times and I had the same errors for days.

I'm so confused now, but yeah... I will try make MORE and see if this random issue will attack me again. Smile
Edited
8 Years Ago by Alon Dan
obi-ozumba
obi-ozumba
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Hello everyone.
I am having the same challenges also.
I am working with Iclone 7, cc, 3D excahnge pipeline, and B4artists (blender fork)
When I want to import the base model and cloth FBX exported from blender, I get (CC_Base_Hip   Bone   CRITICAL   Missing the specific bone.
I have been going back and fort for seems like forever.
Any assistance is highly appreciated.

Obi
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
There are LOTS of video tutorials on how to do this (including some that I've made).  I'll point you to the last crash course one I just did, but essentially the process is you export your base from CC as an FBX, open with Blender, fit the clothing, parent to the rig, select the body and then shift select the item and select weight painting, transfer the weights by name, and export without leaf bones in the armature.  Then bring back into CC using the fbx key you just created.  You can do all of this in less than five minutes (more or less depending on how fast your computer is and how long it takes to import/export from Blender).

Here's my tutorial:

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley

Reading This Topic