Mum is dead - Movie

Posted By thedirector1974 8 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 3 votes.
Author
pumeco
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
thedirector1974 (11/11/2016)
Hi pumeco,

thanx for the large comment and thanx for the cirtical thoughts. I can assure you that you are right in some points of your critic. And no, I am not offended, nerver will as long as the comment is pointed out fair like yours.
I will release two "Making of " movies within the next days. the first one shows some technical aspekts of the production and the second one is littel experiment. I will do a comparison video between the final cut and the first cut (June 2016).
There are some major differences and I think there will be some answers to your questions about the movie ...

Greetings, Direx

Must admit it did feel a bit 'daring' criticizing your work, so I'm pleased you took it the right way.
BTW, before I forget again, something I forgot to compliment you on was the sound, the effects etc, I thought it was all very nicely done.

Regards the two upcoming videos, that sounds just the ticket, Rene, definitely looking forward to seeing those!

Edited
8 Years Ago by pumeco
pumeco
pumeco
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
thedirector1974 (11/11/2016)
I will release two "Making of " movies within the next days. the first one shows some technical aspekts of the production and the second one is littel experiment. I will do a comparison video between the final cut and the first cut (June 2016).
There are some major differences and I think there will be some answers to your questions about the movie ...

Greetings, Direx

Hope you still going ahead with these, Rene, was really looking forward to seeing a nice iClone production technique video from you Cool

Walt_R
Walt_R
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Dark story well told. Great use of shadows especially on the father's face and bedspread. The scar looked realistic on the girl. Excellent job with iClone and a year well spent.

Reading This Topic