Profile Picture

How to create a slide show presentation completely with crazy animator

Posted By small4small4all 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

How to create a slide show presentation completely with crazy animator...

Author
small4small4all
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (356 reputation)Senior Member (356 reputation)Senior Member (356 reputation)Senior Member (356 reputation)Senior Member (356 reputation)Senior Member (356 reputation)Senior Member (356 reputation)Senior Member (356 reputation)Senior Member (356 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
hi guys ... is there a tutorial to create a slideshow / presentation with crazy animator. i like to create some animated content in the stage. after a moment the content should fly out an new content will presented in the empty stage. and so on ...

or it should be a story like this here https://youtu.be/Omppm_YUG2g
Edited
8 Years Ago by small4small4all
jlittle
This post has been flagged as an answer
jlittle
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
You can do either of those with CTA.
For your fist method: For each "set" create a separate project. Export each set sequence and then put everything together in a video editor (NLE).
For the AWS video example: Use the camera movement to zoom out to get more of your scene.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

robert_madrid
robert_madrid
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (492 reputation)Senior Member (492 reputation)Senior Member (492 reputation)Senior Member (492 reputation)Senior Member (492 reputation)Senior Member (492 reputation)Senior Member (492 reputation)Senior Member (492 reputation)Senior Member (492 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
The problem is that if you have N scenes, then you need N Videos to create previously with CTA
Then you need another external tool to mix together the N videos
Another problem is that the borders between scenes are very dificult to adjust with separate videos
The same happen with the audio that it is more dificult to adjust wit several videos
So I think this approach is only suitable if there was not another way.
And there is that other way just including the N scenes in one unic CTA project.
See: CTA2: Multi Scene Tutorial
https://youtu.be/_3VNURoNghU

Reading This Topic