Profile Picture

Already own Animator 2 pipeline version...along with CT8 pipeline version...Iclonr 6.5 pro -...

Posted By rampart 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Already own Animator 2 pipeline version...along with CT8 pipeline...

Author
rampart
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Already own Animator 2 pipeline, CT8 Pipeline, Iclone 6 pro, 3dxchange 6 pipeline, mocap, indigo, substance designer,etc..
I also own all the CC content packs from RL, etc.
So... what the heck else do I need, or want do I do to just upgrade to CTA 3 pipeline?
My account orders page, show I own 16 pages of content packs as well.
I have so much stuff I haven't used my DA points in almost a year, which has over $100 available. 
I guess you could say... I've just about bought the store.

Edited
8 Years Ago by rampart
pfontaine2
pfontaine2
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
It's been explained in other parts of the forum that when the release date of CTA3 is announced, a proper upgrade path will become available to those who don't want to take advantage of the "buy this get CTA3 for free" bundles.  The upgrade pricing will be made public at this time so no one outside Reallusion knows what that price will be.  I for one decided to purchase the CT8 Pipeline bundle because I didn't have it yet and now will get CTA3 for free when its released.  Given that "stage 2" of the promo is happening now and will be over on September 30, I'm guessing that the formal upgrade and release date will be announced shortly after that.

I hope that helps.
Pierre
rampart
rampart
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
I got ahead of the full promotion information for the CTA3. I should have modified my posting, but I got distracted with other things.
Thanks...Pierre

Reading This Topic