Question about exporting multiple animations from "Collect Clip"

Posted By GrumpyOtis 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Question about exporting multiple animations from "Collect Clip"

Author
GrumpyOtis
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (462 reputation)Senior Member (462 reputation)Senior Member (462 reputation)Senior Member (462 reputation)Senior Member (462 reputation)Senior Member (462 reputation)Senior Member (462 reputation)Senior Member (462 reputation)Senior Member (462 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hey all, I'm new to iclone and animation workflow with 3XC so forgive me if its been discussed, essentially i have a character that has multiple animations, sit, walk, ect.  And I would like to export to unity, although I have figured out how to do all that, what I cant figure out is how to export all of these as separate animations to 3DXC.  Do I have to put all of these animations on separate layers or something, or do I actually have to put each animation on the timeline and then send to 3dxc, the delete the animation and put the next one on, ect.. Is there no way to put them all on the timeline and have 3dxc separate them as individual animations?
Rampa
This post has been flagged as an answer
Rampa
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 3 hours ago
You can drag-&drop all your motions from the content manager to the 3DX motion library, and then add them to the perform. Now they can all be exported with the FBX.

You can also load motions with the import button if you prefer.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/6ee80180-9a50-4591-ba15-b4d3.jpg
GrumpyOtis
GrumpyOtis
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (462 reputation)Senior Member (462 reputation)Senior Member (462 reputation)Senior Member (462 reputation)Senior Member (462 reputation)Senior Member (462 reputation)Senior Member (462 reputation)Senior Member (462 reputation)Senior Member (462 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Thanks! That will make things a lot easier!!!
TimV
TimV
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hi Scott

Reallusion has produced a series of very complete tutorials which you can find from selecting ReallusionTV in the
Community section of the main page at Reallusion.com by clicking on the down arrow to the right of Community.

Once you get to Community, select ReallusionTV and once that page loads, select Tutorials.

At around the page 5 mark you will find 4 or 5 tutorials dedicated to getting characters into Unity3d which are very well done.  That should get you on your way.

TimV

There are surely times when it is good to be stubborn.  Knowing when is the gift of experience.

Edited
8 Years Ago by TimV

Reading This Topic