Profile Picture

READ ME FIRST!! CTA 3 Beta Important Notices and Download Link.

Posted By Ola(RL) 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

READ ME FIRST!! CTA 3 Beta Important Notices and Download Link.

Author
Ola(RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Dear Beta users!

Welcome to the CTA3 Beta forum, and thank you for participating!
Before starting this Beta test, here are a few things you must know first.
  • This Beta test starts now and will end on 26th or 27th of Oct. The main purposes are 
    • Report bug(s)
    • Give recommendation(s)
    • Compose showcase(s)
    • Create tutorial(s)
    • Plan future content(s)
         We need you, our powerful users to focus on the new features such as Free Bone Tool, Bone Template System, Elastic Motion and G2+ Facial System.

• This Beta program is for Beta users only, it is confidential and can only be shared within this private forum. PLEASE DO NOT share any information including your documents, screen-captures, videos or discussions about the program other than CTA3 Beta sub-forum.

• Like many Beta programs, CTA3 Beta interface and specifications are subject to change. This means that project files made from CTA3 Beta may not be compatible with the final release version of CTA3. It is important to back-up all your current CTA projects from the previous version prior to using CTA3 Beta.

• It is very important not to publish any content made from CTA3 Beta to public market places. Imagine the chaos it would create when content buyers find out the content they bought does not work on their end.

• This CTA3 Beta program includes not only embed contents but pack contents in the future. It is important that participants should not distribute or trade these contents.

Download CTA3 Beta version through the link below and HAVE FUN:

Important note:
Please report BUG(s) you have encountered through our Feedback Tracker so that all bugs and the fix status can be tracked. 
Please post your RECOMMENDATION(s) or SUGGESTION(s) on this forum thread.
We also encourage you to share your test projects and learning experiences with other members to have lots of FUN.
Edited
8 Years Ago by Ola(RL)
toonsunlimited
toonsunlimited
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Greetings All,

I have created a "unlisted playlist" on my YouTube Channel called CTA3 Alpha Testing that will allow me to upload videos but won't allow anyone other than the people given the link to view.  This should allow me to still provide video feedback, without leaking any content to the rest of the CTA2 community.  Let me know if there is any issue with me using this method or if you prefer we use a different approach for displaying our work.

Janell

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c09b5311-3ab1-47a8-995d-c2df.png
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0a076bbd-c788-40a3-b65c-4995.png

Email: askjanell@toonsunlimited.com

Check Out My Channel For CTA "How To" Tutorials
  Follow me on Facebook for Characters in Development
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/7e3e974d-b57b-4b3a-b000-da9f.png

garrypye
garrypye
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Thank you for choosing me to be a part of the CTA3 Alpha Team. Im very excited to begin.

Also, great thinking about the private Youtube channel Janell.

Garry Pye
www.facebook.com/garrypyeanimations?ref=bookmarks
toonsunlimited
toonsunlimited
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)

This is just a heads up!

I posted an issue I am having with the application in the feedback tracker as instructed in the thread, however, it appears that anyone can see the issues and will be able to get a glimpse of the application and features if they are viewing the feedback tracker entries.  

Janell

Edward (RL)
Edward (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Hi Janell,

I look the video and found that you runs in MAC OS, just wonder how do to that? As I know this alpha version is for PC only .

I posted an issue I am having with the application in the feedback tracker as instructed in the thread, however, it appears that anyone can see the issues and will be able to get a glimpse of the application and features if they are viewing the feedback tracker entries.  

Janell

toonsunlimited
toonsunlimited
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Ed,  I am running the application in Windows 7 Virtual Environment thru a software called Parrallels because all of my content development software are mac base and this allows me to bounce back in forth quickly while developing new content.  I typically buy both versions of the applications to ensure my content is compatible for both MAC and Windows clients.

Ola(RL)
Ola(RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)

toonsunlimited (9/9/2016)
Ed,  I am running the application in Windows 7 Virtual Environment thru a software called Parrallels because all of my content development software are mac base and this allows me to bounce back in forth quickly while developing new content.  I typically buy both versions of the applications to ensure my content is compatible for both MAC and Windows clients.

Janell

Ola here.
Can you do me a favor?
Can you run Cta2 in the same environment to see if you encounter the same problem?
Ola(RL)
Ola(RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I suppose u r using cta2 Mac version.

Can you download the free trial pc cta2 version?
If it is not too much trouble.
toonsunlimited
toonsunlimited
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I own both version of CTA2 ..... Both run with no problem.
I test my content in both environment before uploading it to the content store.  Never had an issue.
I can do a video if you need a visual.

Ola(RL)
Ola(RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

toonsunlimited (9/10/2016)
I own both version of CTA2 ..... Both run with no problem.
I test my content in both environment before uploading it to the content store.  Never had an issue.
I can do a video if you need a visual.

That won't be necessary
We are looking into this. 
You can track its fix status on feedback tracker.
thank you for reporting Janell 

Reading This Topic