Confused About Which Product To Buy?

Posted By Peter (RL) 8 Years Ago
Rated 4 stars based on 4 votes.
Author
animagic
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Maxanpictures (11/12/2016)
Good Day! I want to pre-apologize for my English. I'm going to buy CrazyTalk animator standard 49$. Tell me, can I do Rendering and what will be the format?

That is a good question.

I went here: http://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk-animator/download.html#comparison, and it looks like you cannot export (render) at all in the Standard version. That can't be correct. Peter, can you clarify?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Ignis
Ignis
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Have the same question. Is it possible to export the final render without background and without 3d exchange? Thank you.

animagic (11/18/2016)
Good Day! I want to pre-apologize for my English. I'm going to buy CrazyTalk animator standard 49$. Tell me, can I do Rendering and what will be the format?

That is a good question.

I went here: http://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk-animator/download.html#comparison, and it looks like you cannot export (render) at all in the Standard version. That can't be correct. Peter, can you clarify?

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
animagic (11/18/2016)

That is a good question.

Unfortunately the comparison chart is wrong. You can certainly export your projects from the Standard version in most common video formats (avi. wmv, mp4 etc.).

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Ignis (11/19/2016)
Have the same question. Is it possible to export the final render without background and without 3d exchange? Thank you.

You can export directly in Sequence Image formats like PNG without a background. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

joelnann
joelnann
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (609 reputation)Veteran Member (609 reputation)Veteran Member (609 reputation)Veteran Member (609 reputation)Veteran Member (609 reputation)Veteran Member (609 reputation)Veteran Member (609 reputation)Veteran Member (609 reputation)Veteran Member (609 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Greetings...

Thanks for your product explanation, helpful indeed.  I am considering the Black Friday bundle deal (I am brand new to animation) that includes CrazyTalk and CrazyTalk Animator and I am still not totally sure whether I need both.  What I want to do is take some silly lunch conversations I have with a friend and animate them using our faces (or others) and put the faces on other characters or animals or etc. etc.  CrazyTalk only animates the face/head right?  But it seems so much stronger in this area?  But if I am reading it right I can't export or transfer the face/head over into Animator to add the body, scene, etc.

Which begs the question, what do people do with CrazyTalk if they can't put the face/head into a context of some kind?

Thanks in advance for your help and I look forward to using your great products.

Joel (Nashville)
letsdoitcoach
letsdoitcoach
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (256 reputation)Senior Member (256 reputation)Senior Member (256 reputation)Senior Member (256 reputation)Senior Member (256 reputation)Senior Member (256 reputation)Senior Member (256 reputation)Senior Member (256 reputation)Senior Member (256 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
PLEASE EXCUSE MY IGNORANCE.  I AM A NOVICE AND I AM CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT COMES WITH ANIMATOR PIPELINE EDITION.  
DOES THE PIPELINE EDITION GIVE YOU ACCESS TO PHOTOSHOP AS A DOWNLOADED PROGRAM ? I DO NOT HAVE PHOTOSHOP.  
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

letsdoitcoach (9/20/2017)
PLEASE EXCUSE MY IGNORANCE.  I AM A NOVICE AND I AM CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT COMES WITH ANIMATOR PIPELINE EDITION.  
DOES THE PIPELINE EDITION GIVE YOU ACCESS TO PHOTOSHOP AS A DOWNLOADED PROGRAM ? I DO NOT HAVE PHOTOSHOP.  

CrazyTalk Animator 3 Pipeline will allow you to import characters or other content from Photoshop and also export content to Photoshop. However it doesn't give you the Photoshop program itself. Adobe Photoshop is a separate 3rd party product that you would need to either have purchased or have taken out a subscription from Adobe.

http://www.adobe.com/uk/products/photoshop.html

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
7 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
nick_33
nick_33
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hi, does the full version of Character Creator 2.0 allow unlimited FBX exports? Does the FBX export include morph shapes for the head? If so are morph shapes extractable in 3DS Max?
Thanks
oatt
oatt
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
This was great, Peter! A comprehensive description like this would be great for sales materials. 
william.carey30
william.carey30
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Very informative!  What is the cost for the pro version of Crazy Talk 8 pipeline?  I would need to be able to create 3D heads and export the characters to iClone 7.
Edited
6 Years Ago by william.carey30

Reading This Topic