Profile Picture

Any source(s) for tutorials that focus ONLY on CTA 2 Standard Edition?

Posted By rjm_29 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Any source(s) for tutorials that focus ONLY on CTA 2 Standard Edition?...

Author
rjm_29
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (342 reputation)Senior Member (342 reputation)Senior Member (342 reputation)Senior Member (342 reputation)Senior Member (342 reputation)Senior Member (342 reputation)Senior Member (342 reputation)Senior Member (342 reputation)Senior Member (342 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
I'm a brand-new user of CTA2 Standard and CT8.  I checked out some online step-by-step web page tutorials, and
had to give up when the (apparently older) steps went out of sync with the directions & visuals.

Ok, let's go video.  Now I found videos that seem quite comprehensive - up to a point.  When the tutor says "ok, we
just ..... and see what it does" and there is no such ...... in CTA2 Standard, I then spent more than a few hours
eventually realizing that, sorry, the tutorial and tutor is using the PRO version, and Standard doesn't have, for example,
the ability to rotate actors around 360 degrees.  (I'm not conversant enough to name that tool.)

How about non-RL tutorials?  Well, I haven't found any.
I'm not going to vent on this... yet.  Either this is an oversight by RL, or a very heavy-handed way of pushing upgrade
to get this or that feature over Standard.

Yes, I've searched this forum.  Couldn't find any posts that address users who opt for CTA2 Standard and find themselves
left to fend for themselves in the learning department.

Help?  Any RL or other tutorials that focus on CTA2 Standard?    Thx.

Reading This Topic