Posted By Peter (RL) 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Daz Genesis 1, 2 & 3 DUF Files - Now Available FREE [UPDATED]

Author
TopOneTone
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Thank you animagic for finding this out and sharing the information. I was able to download the files that way.

Thanks Reallusion for making these files available.
koolman3
koolman3
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
i cannot get daz genesis 1,2 and 3 to automatically have the facial expressions setup as it used to be before for genesis 1!!! what happens here?

just downloaded and installed Daz Studio 4.9.3 beta and it works fine
Edited
8 Years Ago by koolman3
Greyfang63
Greyfang63
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (263 reputation)Senior Member (263 reputation)Senior Member (263 reputation)Senior Member (263 reputation)Senior Member (263 reputation)Senior Member (263 reputation)Senior Member (263 reputation)Senior Member (263 reputation)Senior Member (263 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi,
I am trying to get this whole Daz3D to iClone pipeline to work and have watched the corresponding tutorial (several times).

I am following "step by step" (using the Genesis2 male, Lumberjack wardrobe etc.) ... applied the DUF file ... the Animation looks fine in Daz3D.

I export the Genesis 2 character, following the instructions (incl. "ignoring" the Genesis2male stuff), opening it in 3DXchange and correcting the T-Pose.

Up to this point, everything works fine ... then I go into the Expression Editor ... the head and eye movements are OK, but none of the jaw morphs or the viseme morphs are there.

I can send it to iClone, but it won't budge any facial features when I try to get it to talk (as in the tutorial).

I am perfectly willing to accept that I am doing something wrong, but after having followed the tutorial 5 times, I just don't know where I possibly went astray.

One special circumstance is that I am using the German versions of  iClone / 3DXchange ... but that shouldn't matter, right ????

Cheers,
Greyfang ...
Edited
8 Years Ago by Greyfang63
animagic
animagic
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
What version of DAZ are you using? Apparently there were problems with FBX export which have been fixed in 4.9 Beta. You could try that. If you already use that version, then I wouldn't know.

Is the version of the German iClone/3DXChange the same as the English one?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Greyfang63
Greyfang63
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (263 reputation)Senior Member (263 reputation)Senior Member (263 reputation)Senior Member (263 reputation)Senior Member (263 reputation)Senior Member (263 reputation)Senior Member (263 reputation)Senior Member (263 reputation)Senior Member (263 reputation)

Oops ... my bad ..... sorry

here are the versions I am using:

Daz3D version : 4.9.2.70
3DXchange (German) Version: 6.52.2220.1
Windows 10 Pro (latest release / patchlevel)

All 64-bit ...

*** Update / Edit ***
I am downloading the latest beta version now ... will try that ...

Cheers,
Greyfang
Edited
8 Years Ago by Greyfang63
Galfridus
Galfridus
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Hi Greyfang

Animagic is quite correct that there is an .fbx export problem with the DAZ release and you need to use a newer "Public beta build" version.
This is the one that is currently working fine for me.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/7afad249-4133-4a56-8172-7c3a.jpg

Geoff.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ba17ca1f-2bbe-4b61-819c-6bdf.png

Greyfang63
Greyfang63
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Thanks guys !

That did it ... :-)

It certainly makes me feel better, that it was an issue with DAZ FBX Export and not a space issue (the space between my ears, that is ...) 

Time to play some more ...

Cheers,
Greyfang

Reading This Topic