On The Run iClone Movie

Posted By deebaldwin19 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
deebaldwin19
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
This was my first movie in iClone.A husband tries to get away with murder and gets caught.   
https://youtu.be/MqcczN7ivX0
mark
mark
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
You still need to put a bit more thought and work into this project. Maybe look over the manual... the F1 key should help.

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

Kevin.S
Kevin.S
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I agree with mark it needs some work, I also notice people use the term movies for there animations, they are not movies they are called animated shorts.:-)

Animated short

cheers

Freelance Artist Kevin.S

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/57cedd8e-58c4-42ce-b2f4-9646.png https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/5a59e070-66a0-4914-b0a5-b2dc.png 

Email: animatemyart@gmail.com - Web Site:  www.animatemyart.com
Edited
8 Years Ago by kevin.S
4413Media
4413Media
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
It's your first, but oh dear. We have to start somewhere, but I had to stop watching at the 44 second mark. Really messy material. Aspect ratio was all over the place, bad cinematography, and that editing... 

At the 44 second mark, I got a big headache from it and it made me stop watching. It is incredibly disorientating and from your other work, especially that armed forces one, you do it constantly where it zooms in and out constantly. It has to stop. I understand you're trying to imitate an action movie style, but doing this quick zoom in edits in the NLE isn't going to help. 

Shaky cam is not hard to do in iclone, attach a camera to an avatar, run the motion puppet, and have the avatar look at something. Run it at 25 percent motion for best effect. Here's an abandoned project of mine that did this method. Real shaky at times, but you get the idea. 

Use dummies, set the angle right, follow composition. 

iClone Certified Director and makes miserable Westerns.
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
A Benjamin said, we all have to start somewhere, and to that extent I congratulate you for making the effort.

I suggest you work on this same project and make a "Rev 2" of this video before moving on to your next project.  A lot of people here will help you work on the skills and techniques.  Don't be disheartened.  Take it one step at a time, in whatever order you want to, such as getting the car to drive better, moving the characters, camera techniques, editing, etc.

My movies are not masterpieces.  I know my work will never threaten Pixar.  It is important to enjoy what you do, and it is also valuable to strive to improve in some way each time

Lastly, I think do think the people leaving comments on your YouTube channel were being overly generous with their praise.  Friends and family, I presume.  You'll grow a lot more by listening to the advice you get here.

Congrats, again, for making a start.  That is still more than what a lot of people do.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Postfrosch
Postfrosch
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Hi Guys,
I suspect the publisher these clips will veralbern only slightly.
The clip is already 1 year old. He uploaded at 2015 YT.
Published has him Korss16. Why he is now shown new to this forum and why should he (probably deliberately) so pejoratively for IClone designed ISTT probably remain a mystery. Sorry but that's just my opinion
Greetings from Germany
Postfrosch

--------------------------------------------------------------
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cd9c9a06-21a5-44c5-9f67-6810.jpg

Reading This Topic