Profile Picture

CrazyTalk Animator 3 Pre-Sale Now On

Posted By Peter (RL) 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Author
Pomisher
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
wu_tone (8/20/2016)
I have been waiting for CTA3 for quite some time now and honestly didn't think this would be released no time soon. However, after doing some careful research on how to obtain a discount in getting CTA3 for free, I want to know is there any way I can get this for free since I literally purchased Iclone6 a month ago? And I'm already a CTA2 owner as well. There gotta be some type of deal in it for the recently purchasing customers. I've been hoping for CTA3 to get here and it is finally here.

I'm wondering this myself. There is not real upgrade path now. It seems that there is a membership price. As I own the latest CrazyTalk Pro and CTA2 Pro, is there a pre-sale for those owners or just the stated membership price?
ChiefExplainer
ChiefExplainer
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Yep. I am another CTA 2 Pipeline user. I bought CTA 2 Pipeline and a load of other stuff less than 5 months ago. I've hardly used it, but I have been learning how to use it for the next animation project. Before I invested in CTA 2 I asked if CTA 3 was imminent but got no response.

Reallusion, you need to foster loyalty. To do that, you need to respect the customers who have chosen to go with you, not annoy them by making them feel their previous investment in you and your products was wasted.

We need a fair upgrade offer from CTA 2 to 3. Throwing it in for free if people buy current offerings is to attract new customers, not those who have already invested in Reallusion's products like I and many others have.

I am calling on you to do the right thing. It is merely a decision you need to make.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 21 minutes ago
pinguintje (8/19/2016)
A question for RL. (to make quite sure)

If I buy in stage 1 (8/16-9/11) 30,000 DA points, do I qualify for a free copy of CTA3-pipeline?

Best Regards,
Arie

Hi Ariel.. Yes if you purchase 30,000 DA points for $300 in Stage 1 you will get CTA3 Pipeline FREE. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

toystorylab (8/19/2016)
pinguintje (8/19/2016)
A question for RL. (to make quite sure)

If I buy in stage 1 (8/16-9/11) 30,000 DA points, do I qualify for a free copy of CTA3-pipeline?

Best Regards,
Arie

Same Question, when i buy Content for iClone at Content Store and DA-Points (Market-Place) worth 300 USD, do i get CTA3 Pipeline for FREE?

Yes if the accumulated total spent on content and/or DA Points during Stage 1 is $300 then you will get CTA3 Pipeline FREE.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

pmquann (8/19/2016)
Yes... Like many, I have CT v.2.14 Pipeline and CT 8. An upgrade offer for us would be nice.
Thanks,
PQuann

There will be a discounted upgrade option for current CTA2 users who don't wish to take part in the pre-sale offer. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

wu_tone (8/20/2016)
I have been waiting for CTA3 for quite some time now and honestly didn't think this would be released no time soon. However, after doing some careful research on how to obtain a discount in getting CTA3 for free, I want to know is there any way I can get this for free since I literally purchased Iclone6 a month ago? And I'm already a CTA2 owner as well. There gotta be some type of deal in it for the recently purchasing customers. I've been hoping for CTA3 to get here and it is finally here.

Hi.. There will be great deals for existing CTA2 users wishing to upgrade to CTA3. Sadly though if you purchased CTA2/iClone 6 before the 16th August when the pre-sale promotion began, then you won't get CTA3 free sadly.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

ChiefExplainer (8/22/2016)

Reallusion, you need to foster loyalty. To do that, you need to respect the customers who have chosen to go with you, not annoy them by making them feel their previous investment in you and your products was wasted.

We need a fair upgrade offer from CTA 2 to 3. Throwing it in for free if people buy current offerings is to attract new customers, not those who have already invested in Reallusion's products like I and many others have.

I am calling on you to do the right thing. It is merely a decision you need to make.

We have mentioned many times there will great offers for those who just wish a straight upgrade to CTA3.

The pre-sale promotion is purely optional. However as an existing CTA2 owner you can still take part in the promotion if you want. For example if you were planning to purchase content for CTA2, you can do so and if you meet the accumulated amounts shown HERE you will get a FREE copy of CTA3. Likewise if you wish to stock up on DA Points then you can that too.

Of course If you don't want any content or DA points then you can just wait for CTA3 to release and upgrade as normal and still get a good deal. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

ChiefExplainer
ChiefExplainer
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Thanks Peter. I've already stocked up on all sorts of content/extras. I am just looking forward to upgrading to CTA3 Pipeline.
AriToons
AriToons
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Hi, Hi, I buy power tools, for to have free Crazy talk animator 3. Where is the link for the software? What I most to do?
Thank you very much. Im sorry but I dont speak English. 
pfontaine2
pfontaine2
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
I can't speak for Reallusion but CrazyTalk Animator 3 will not be released until this Fall so the download link will be available to you when the software is officially released.
Edited
8 Years Ago by pfontaine2

Reading This Topic