CrazyTalk Animator 3 Pre-Sale Now On

Posted By Peter (RL) 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Ola(RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
narnaman (8/17/2016)
Hi
could you confirm either way - for those of us who already who have Crazy talk animator 2 will there be a offer to upgrade to crazy talk animator 3 ?

from first glimpse of pre sale offers the cheapest way of getting crazy talk animator 3 is to re purchase crazy talk animator 2 - now that is CRAZY

I have pipeline version already of crazy talk animator 2 it works out $169.00 to get it again and get crazy talk animator 3 as bonus

or I could buy over $299.00 worth of content which some of us may not need or already have.
regards
Gareth

Hi narmaman

As for your question, CTA3 presale is mainly for users who haven't bought CTA2 or other Reallusion products. 
It's the best opportunity to get it now or you can buy more contents to get it.
There will also be other products users can purchase to get CTA3.   

For 
 existing CTA2 users or those who doesn't want it now, we DO have a special member offer during launch sale.
So, stay tuned!!
Alien Maniac
Alien Maniac
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
As per RL sales go for updates,
The pre-sales offer is the best you will get. The price offer for CTA3 Pipeline is $299 now but on launch our UPGRADE price will be much higher as always. The normal UPGRADE price for CTA 3 P will always be MORE than this is, 

That is just the way RL does it.

So if we want CTA3 we MUST buy now in Pre-sales for the offered price to actually save money on it. Don't wait because we will pay much more for our upgrade.

MSI GE66 Raider, Intel 10th Gen, I7, SC Turbo to 5.3 GHZ, 240HZ, 64GB 3300 Ram,  2x 1TB M2 SSD Drives, NVIDIA GPU RTX 2070/8GB, 55" Sony 4K Monitor  External data drives total 7 TB. and an AUDIO Studio Recording system.

abanze
abanze
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
yesterday i bought crazytalk animator pro 2 of mac. will the update to version 3 be for free? thanks, alfred
narnaman
narnaman
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (71 reputation)New Member (71 reputation)New Member (71 reputation)New Member (71 reputation)New Member (71 reputation)New Member (71 reputation)New Member (71 reputation)New Member (71 reputation)New Member (71 reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
HI
thanks for confirming there will be other offers available in the future for members who already have Crazy talk2 animator too purchase crazy talk 3 animator
Regards
Gareth.
narnaman
narnaman
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (71 reputation)New Member (71 reputation)New Member (71 reputation)New Member (71 reputation)New Member (71 reputation)New Member (71 reputation)New Member (71 reputation)New Member (71 reputation)New Member (71 reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Still confused about which is best way to obtain CTA 3
currently I could re purchase cta2 and get cta3 as bonus at $169 while pre sale is on - but who wants to buy something they already have ?
or I wait as told earlier that other offers will be available on launch for existing members who already have cta2 and hope Reallusion appreciate there existing customers who already have cta2 and reward them with a discounted price to obtain CTA3

The question being will I get a better deal that is on the table now - which is $169
I mean I could wait and end up having to pay more which would mean that the new members/customers who were targeted with the pre sale offer actually got a better deal than myself and other existing members who have been loyal customers.

LP_movies/tvs
LP_movies/tvs
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
new member will not get for that price only member who buy all or most pro and over get it at that prices Smile
lonebrat
lonebrat
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
So as a current CTA2 Pipeline owner, if I purchase CAT3 Pipeline for 299 now, will that be the only time I'm charged? Or will I have to pay again in October?

InfoCentral
InfoCentral
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I don't see any mention of the current 3D character and motions in this release. In the past RL has dropped features and added features with each new release. I wonder if the whole 3D character pipeline is being scrapped in this release?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Last Active: 9 hours ago
narnaman (8/17/2016)
Hi
could you confirm either way - for those of us who already who have Crazy talk animator 2 will there be a offer to upgrade to crazy talk animator 3 ?

from first glimpse of pre sale offers the cheapest way of getting crazy talk animator 3 is to re purchase crazy talk animator 2 - now that is CRAZY

I have pipeline version already of crazy talk animator 2 it works out $169.00 to get it again and get crazy talk animator 3 as bonus

or I could buy over $299.00 worth of content which some of us may not need or already have.
regards
Gareth

Hi Gareth,

This is a pre-sale offer and is purely optional. For existing users you can simply wait and upgrade to CTA3 in the normal way if you wish.

However it is important to remember that you don't have to purchase CTA2 to get a free copy of CTA3. You can also purchase iClone 6, CrazyTalk 8 or several other packages and you will still get  free copy of CTA3 when it is released. Please see the page HERE for a list of the eligible purchases.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Last Active: 9 hours ago
Snarp Farkle (8/17/2016)
Will CTA2 Power Tools, etc. will work with CTA3?   I don't really have a need for CTA2 but if I buy it now I can get CTA3 free and save money!   Character design isn't very user friendly in CTA1 and CTA2 wasn't a big improvement in that sense I'm inclined to believe after using the trial version, for me anyways.  Just wondering if things in CTA2 will work in CTA3 or will CTA3 creations work in CTA2 I guess is what I'm after here. Ermm

Older content packs will still be able to be used in CTA3. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic